Service experience !!!

sri

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air GT
I want to share my service experience for my drivers door lock issue this Friday.

12PM:My drivers door stopped locking on Friday at 12PM and i called my service rep informing the same. He said me he may need to replace my locking mechanism and said need to place an order for the part.
12:12PM: He texted me that he found one in his inventory.
2:09PM: Got a text to ask if my car is available for repair.
3:05PM: Service rep was at home and in 20min my door was repaired.

In this 3hours of time, the travel time to my home from the rep’s location was 1.5hrs

I have never even imagined a company that can go above and beyond like this to help customers if and when they see the possibilities. He can stick to the SLA and wait to schedule the service and fix the issue, but the passion and the love towards there customer made it possible to provide this kind of a great service.

I would like to give a big kudos for the Miami service team and my service rep John from Tampa.

PS: I know few owner having issue with there service team, but it seems when they see possibility of fixing issues ASAP they are doing it. They are not BS’ing like other say so great automobile company.

I wish more and more people to to realize that what they experience is true rather than what they hear and see in the posts. You have to experience the car before you say its not worth, its not up to the competition, its being on software, service may not be good due to less location… nothing is true unless you experience it.

I wish more and more people to to realize that what they experience is true rather than what they hear and see in the posts. You have to experience the car before you say its not worth, its not up to the competition, its being on software, service may not be good due to less location… nothing is true unless you experience it.
It is a well known quirk of forums like this that negative comments far outweigh the positive and balanced comments are rare. But these forums provide much useful information. One just has to know how to sift through it.

One should not rely on negative comments in a forum unless other sources (e.g., CR's reliability surveys or car reviewers from sites like Car & Driver and Motortrend) confirm those comments.

Just to pile-on, so to speak. I reported an issue with a door handle failing on Saturday. I got a call today, Monday, at 9:30am and the tech was in my garage by 10:30am. Now, I do not expect this level of service to be normal, but I am just impressed they went to this level to solve my issue and made it a priority and did not just put it off until 3/14, next time the tech will be back in Charlotte.

Seems like Lucid Service has read the below.......

An issue with a customer has 2 choices, either it is the end of the world or no big deal. Whichever one you pick, the customer will pick the other one.

I may have previously said that my car has been flawless after the first week when service replaced a faulty control module.
I probably should keep saying this, to counter-balance the exciting posts.

now at 17 months / 12,000 miles. Flawless.

I should also say I have never had a charging issue, with my home Lucid charger or at any EA station locally or on the interstate. It has however, gotten even better... as has the car...which is wonderful.

Reactions: sri
Back