Advice please for used AGT

Something is definitely wrong then. Could you provide the price that they are offering it for?
Not necessarily. Most car companies/dealerships consider the repair history to belong to the then owner of the vehicle. But as a result, one is left to guess at the history. Sites like Carfax give some history but often misses some items.

Not necessarily. Most car companies/dealerships consider the repair history to belong to the then owner of the vehicle. But as a result, one is left to guess at the history. Sites like Carfax give some history but often misses some items.
Well said @Steveinarizona. Before I bought mine, dealer told me seller said to them no service. After I bought it, I called Lucid service and they were happy to talk to me. Actually, one minor service. WAIT FOR IT! You guessed it, a new 21" Pirelli.

In shopping for my used Lucid, I never saw one service entry from factory Lucid service on any Carfax record. Plenty of entries from the dealers taking them on trade: WAIT FOR IT - Pirellis.

Back