Display going black and/or freezing

Cars
2022 Lucid Air Dream
How many of my fellow Lucid owners have experienced displays going black and/or freezing? This has happened to me several times. I report it, to Lucid, but have no idea if Lucid is working to fix it. I never receive any feedback. Standard answer is to reboot the car, but that's not realistic. I'm not about to pull over, lock the car, walk away, and wait a couple of minutes, just to get the screens working again.

Happened 2x to me both times after updating to 1.2.21, and both times after invoking Alexa.

One time. After soft reboot it then corrected.
Did not happen to me after Alexa, it was random.

How many of my fellow Lucid owners have experienced displays going black and/or freezing? This has happened to me several times. I report it, to Lucid, but have no idea if Lucid is working to fix it. I never receive any feedback. Standard answer is to reboot the car, but that's not realistic. I'm not about to pull over, lock the car, walk away, and wait a couple of minutes, just to get the screens working again.
I can 100% guarantee they’re working on it, and it is likely already fixed in the 2.0 update.

Happened to me several times, and I actually sent the car in for evaluation. They performed the recall harness repair, and so far, no freezing or black screens, but it did not fix issues that I’ve been having with steering wheel buttons not being responsive.

How is so much known about what is in the 2.0 update? Did Lucid issue release notes already or is there an employee on the forum that released the info.

How is so much known about what is in the 2.0 update? Did Lucid issue release notes already or is there an employee on the forum that released the info.
They historically have not pre-released any info about any updates.

They historically have not pre-released any info about any updates.
That’s what I would expect yet there are several quotes across the forum that suggests things are fixed in the 2.0 update. I guess that is just hopeful speculation or insider information. Certainly exciting if fact.

Anyone have an idea on the release date of 2.0, even generally? A week out? A month out? Longer?

Some part of me wish they can just bring back the less problematic 1.2.7 or whatever before 1.2.85 version back to me. I was loving it with no interruption and amusing new satellites images.

Anyway, I’m picking up mine from SC tomorrow with engineer look into my car with latest OTA. Fingers crossed.

That’s what I would expect yet there are several quotes across the forum that suggests things are fixed in the 2.0 update. I guess that is just hopeful speculation or insider information. Certainly exciting if fact.
Seems we’ll have to wait and see, but I’m hopeful.

Back