My Air Pure is beeping and no notifications showing

Ronmac80634

Verified Owner
Cars
Honda
DE Number
I’m new to Lucid ownership and just had my first situation that I can’t find an answer to. Just parked the car in my stall. The parking information screen came on and said I had 18” to go until I would hit the cabinet in front of me. I stopped but the beeping (warning) is well, beeping. No warning lights or notifications are showing. I turned the car off and walked away. Came back 10 minutes later and it’s beeping again. No notifications showing. There is 35 % charge.. pulled out of the parking stall and still beeping. Anyone know why and what I should do? Thx!

First to hear of this. Is your car in gear while beeping? Conact CS imo!

I’m new to Lucid ownership and just had my first situation that I can’t find an answer to. Just parked the car in my stall. The parking information screen came on and said I had 18” to go until I would hit the cabinet in front of me. I stopped but the beeping (warning) is well, beeping. No warning lights or notifications are showing. I turned the car off and walked away. Came back 10 minutes later and it’s beeping again. No notifications showing. There is 35 % charge.. pulled out of the parking stall and still beeping. Anyone know why and what I should do? Thx!
Hi, @Ronmac80634. Thanks for sharing. I just sent you a DM.

Logo reset?

Hi, @Ronmac80634. Thanks for sharing. I just sent you a DM.
Hello Marqie,
I’m Ron ***
By the way, I moved the car and let it sit for about an hour and it quit beeping.
Thanks for the quick response.

Mod edit - please send Marquieyour details in PM.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back