Delivery Issues

experiment458

Verified Owner
Cars
Air Dream P
DE Number
I wanted to post the issues we have reported since delivery to give people an idea of what to expect.

Exterior:
1. A few minor scratches around the car
2. Driver and passenger door alignment slightly off

Interior:
1. Driver door sill dented (not obvious until blue protective film was removed)
2. Massage seats are really weak. I think they need to be calibrated.
3. Rear seats have depressions and a scratch (they told this to us at delivery and already ordered new seats)
4. Our passenger door handle, mirror, and window doesn’t function intermittently.

Lucid has been amazing at responding almost instantly, even over the weekend. They’ve been so nice and I even spent 30 minutes just talking about EVs with one of the service advisors. They have someone coming to fix the majority of the issues tomorrow morning and scratches will be fixed Tuesday by a local certified paint shop.

I wanted to post the issues we have reported since delivery to give people an idea of what to expect.

Exterior:
1. A few minor scratches around the car
2. Driver and passenger door alignment slightly off

Interior:
1. Driver door sill dented (not obvious until blue protective film was removed)
2. Massage seats are really weak. I think they need to be calibrated.
3. Rear seats have depressions and a scratch (they told this to us at delivery and already ordered new seats)
4. Our passenger door handle, mirror, and window doesn’t function intermittently.

Lucid has been amazing at responding almost instantly, even over the weekend. They’ve been so nice and I even spent 30 minutes just talking about EVs with one of the service advisors. They have someone coming to fix the majority of the issues tomorrow morning and scratches will be fixed Tuesday by a local certified paint shop.
I’m going to ask a stupid question: have you increased the intensity on the seats to the top level?

Back