Center Cockpit Panel - Right side info

magesh

Cars
X7 M60i, AGT
I was browsing the manual (interactive manual) for some other info & came upon this illustration.

Center Cockpit Panel Overview tab.

I don't see this navigation data/display on my screen. The Air logo is prominently displayed & is replaced only when the right turn signal is activated.

Or is this one more instance of the manual being ahead of what is actually offered? (Example: Adaptive cruise & Highway Assist)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-09-21 181734.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-09-21 181734.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 148
I may be hallucinating, but I seem to remember seeing that if I am using the NAV system but switch over to choose a different music option over on the far right section, there is a view of an upcoming turn on my route that shows up to the immediate right of the speedometer in that area. I'll check that out on my trip tomorrow.

I was browsing the manual (interactive manual) for some other info & came upon this illustration.

Center Cockpit Panel Overview tab.

I don't see this navigation data/display on my screen. The Air logo is prominently displayed & is replaced only when the right turn signal is activated.

Or is this one more instance of the manual being ahead of what is actually offered? (Example: Adaptive cruise & Highway Assist)
Not out yet. Manual is ahead of the software.

That is a really needed update! So frustrating while using navigation and a phone call comes and takes over both screens! I'm practically mad at the caller sometimes for interrupting driving directions at a bad moment :mad: I know, I should just decline the call faster....

I guess I was hallucinating, or it was wishful thinking... the next turn information is showing up immediately to the right of the steering wheel, but on the upper most left side of the NAV window. I agree that it would be great to have it there (when the right-turn camera view is not needed)

That is a really needed update! So frustrating while using navigation and a phone call comes and takes over both screens! I'm practically mad at the caller sometimes for interrupting driving directions at a bad moment :mad: I know, I should just decline the call faster....
I agree. Very excited about that one.

Back