Car color suggestion

Dee

Cars
Lucid Air GT Performance
Help me pick a color for my Lucid Air Grand Touring Performance. It’s a white car and I want to change the color.

Do you like the color below? Flexishield Green Apple PPF.

Any suggestions? Do you like it ? would it turn heads?

Attachments

• IMG_8256.png
    IMG_8256.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 157
  • IMG_8255.png
    IMG_8255.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 151
  • IMG_8253.png
    IMG_8253.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 149
If it's really as dynamic as in those renderings, I love it. Platinum looks good with that too. We need more brightly colored Lucids in the world.

I like it, but could you do a stealth wrap on the roof and optionally darken the wheels?

You guys realize it's the same wrap in all 3 pics, right? It's a color changing wrap between yellow and green. Personally, I don't care for it. I've seen pics of an Air in a similar wrap and thought it was a bit too much.

I vote none of the above. I think the white car, entirely white, looks better than the two tone colors in your pictures. But what I think, and what others here think, is really irrelevant. Pick what you like...period!

Here's the video of the car from OCDetailing. It's the STEK dynoshift PPF, which I imagine is similar to the Flexishield one.

You guys realize it's the same wrap in all 3 pics, right? It's a color changing wrap between yellow and green. Personally, I don't care for it. I've seen pics of an Air in a similar wrap and thought it was a bit too much.
I did not. I don’t like it then. Would not be into color changing, but guess there are people that do. :)

I vote none of the above. I think the white car, entirely white, looks better than the two tone colors in your pictures. But what I think, and what others here think, is really irrelevant. Pick what you like...period!
It's not what I would pick either. I'd be doing a blue or purple. But I agree with Steve, as long as you like it, nothing else really matters.

The Lucid Air is a beautiful design that looks great in any color, IMO. Wraps just scale up the WOW factor for those that enjoy more attention.

Like them. The Michigan State Spartan fan in me compels me to choose 8255. Any will turn heads.

Here's the video of the car from OCDetailing. It's the STEK dynoshift PPF, which I imagine is similar to the Flexishield one.

I went down to OCDetailing and saw their work in person and it's pretty impressive. They had something like that car, if not that exact car (probably was but I wouldn't swear to the accuracy of my memory on this one) and it looked better in person than I would have expected. If you are thinking of using them, it's best to go there and talk to them. They know far more than anybody else about what might work, especially with you there to give feedback.

I ultimately ended up waiting for a car in the color I wanted, but in some cases, people are better off getting a different color and a good quality wrap. OCDetailing isn't cheap but you get the quality that you pay for.

Back