Let me introduce you to AirKandy

Sorry forgot to post pics of this at where I keep the ride height. Also including a photo of max height to show how much clearance is possible if need be at the press of a button. I generally lift it up to enter my drive way to avoid hitting the front rubber piece in front of front tires/bumpers.View attachment 17135View attachment 17136
WOW!! In the default setting, it is low enough to remove the wheel gap but not ridiculously low! In the second pic, it looks as high as a SUV!! This looks VERY useful.

WOW!! In the default setting, it is low enough to remove the wheel gap but not ridiculously low! In the second pic, it looks as high as a SUV!! This looks VERY useful.
Yes, the thing I like most about adjustable suspension is just how easy it is to click a button a clear things or to give it the lowered aggressive look. The best thing about all of it is that none of it was invasive to the vehicle. Meaning the stock suspension was unbolted, the air ride was bolted in, a couple of very small holes were drilled from firewall to frunk to run air line and that was it. Meaning no cutting inside the fenders of the actual car had to be done. Most vehicle you have to cut out the inner fenders and make new ones or have to do some other cutting/welding, but it was like the Air was intended to be put on Air....maybe the inner suspension design/inner fenders were never changed from when they first experimented with air suspension at Lucid.

Yes, the thing I like most about adjustable suspension is just how easy it is to click a button a clear things or to give it the lowered aggressive look. The best thing about all of it is that none of it was invasive to the vehicle. Meaning the stock suspension was unbolted, the air ride was bolted in, a couple of very small holes were drilled from firewall to frunk to run air line and that was it. Meaning no cutting inside the fenders of the actual car had to be done. Most vehicle you have to cut out the inner fenders and make new ones or have to do some other cutting/welding, but it was like the Air was intended to be put on Air....maybe the inner suspension design/inner fenders were never changed from when they first experimented with air suspension at Lucid.
Interesting, I would've thought that there would be no space left because of Lucids obsession with space saving!

Back