Car color suggestion

100% opacity. It will be a complete color change. As for the platinum pieces, we may keep those as is. I have joked with my wife about doing the Miami Blue from STEK as the contrasting color. We will see.

Not too concerned about hydrophobic properties. As long as it looks good, I don't really care about that part.
On the other hand, heres some reference using the Sapphire from Forza, it does have stealth as well as aftermarket rims. It looks REALLY good to me!

1709677711491.png

On the other hand, heres some reference using the Sapphire from Forza, it does have stealth as well as aftermarket rims. It looks REALLY good to me!

View attachment 18934
Ouch uhh, that the fuck is that, lol.
It's s good color to stay on someone's
diet, aka, you wanna eat, look at the picture, puke, repeat, lose weight.

way to ick someone's yum

Wow, tell us how you really feel! Someone loves that car. I admit, it's a bit too girly for me.... and I'm a girl.
There's something about the picture though that kind of looks like Photoshop.

Wow, tell us how you really feel! Someone loves that car. I admit, it's a bit too girly for me.... and I'm a girl.
Yup, the picture is not from real life. It's from Forza Horizon 5 (a racing simulator), which recently added the sapphire and features extensive customization options! For this picture, I changed it to a pink and made the rims freshly powdercoated gloss black, which instantly doubled the value of the car and the rims themselves. I quite like the car in a Nardo Grey ish color and silver rims, which is what I normally keep it at. Heres some more pictures of me playing (mostly drifting, lol) the game with the Sapphire though:
1709693901491.png
1709693834380.png

1709693936766.png

I could probably simulate any other color you guys wanted to see on the Lucid.. let me know if that's the case!

View attachment 18934
If you're going to do a pink sports car, that pink is a lot nicer than this one. And this one is real.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-05 202503.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-05 202503.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 28
If you're going to do a pink sports car, that pink is a lot nicer than this one. And this one is real.
I'm not sure @Tesla2Lucid would agree with you (picture below is/was his car), but nevertheless, I completely agree! 🤣 @Rogue s pink is bold and bright, that pink one just looks like you wrapped some cotton candy around the car.

1709728564027.png

And if you decide to put it on a Ferrari, it is a good way to get shot to death by a dealer and/or get sent 4 cease and desists!

How I really feel? It's hideous, my wife's panties color? Absolutely. I knew that @xponents manipulated the image on his computer.
But, you saying someone loves that car?
I challenge ANYBODY on this forum to wrap his Lucid in this color (in real life) and I'll send him a very good bottle of Scotch.

I challenge ANYBODY on this forum to wrap his Lucid in this color (in real life) and I'll send him a very good bottle of Scotch.
I'll remind @Rogue if he drinks! 🤣

I'm always for people making their cars bold colors, and this is no different. Looks distinctive to me, especially with the black accents!

And if you decide to put it on a Ferrari, it is a good way to get shot to death by a dealer and/or get sent 4 cease and desists!
I remember I read somewhere, famous wrapper/dj (whatever their work description is) Deadmau5 was banned by Ferrari because he dared to modify his Ferrari's body color.
Apparently he responded, fuck you Ferrari, he went to Lamborghini's dealership, purchased one of their car's, did the same paint job and lived happily ever after.
No problems with Lamborghini's headquarters.

I remember I read somewhere, famous wrapper/dj (whatever their work description is) Deadmau5 was banned by Ferrari because he dared to modify his Ferrari's body color.
Apparently he responded, fuck you Ferrari, he went to Lamborghini's dealership, purchased one of their car's, did the same paint job and lived happily ever after.
No problems with Lamborghini's headquarters.
Yup, he added a livery with an internet "nyan cat" on it, modified the badges, and called it a "Purrari" and got sent a cease and desist, which is what I'm referring to (the cease and desist was due to the modification of the badges, though). He then bought a Lambo, did the same things, and called it the Nyanborghini Purracan! Lambo is always the cool kid, while Ferrari is the old fashioned stuffy company. I'm actually visiting both museums on a trip in spring break, so they should be interesting to compare...

I'll remind @Rogue if he drinks! 🤣

I'm always for people making their cars bold colors, and this is no different. Looks distinctive to me, especially with the black accents!
Lol, at your (great and young ) age, I remember I wanted to be a fireman. Then my color view world has changed a bit.
Thank god I became a politician/gravedigger instead (just kidding).

Yup, he added a livery with an internet "nyan cat" on it, modified the badges, and called it a "Purrari" and got sent a cease and desist, which is what I'm referring to (the cease and desist was due to the modification of the badges, though). He then bought a Lambo, did the same things, and called it the Nyanborghini Purracan! Lambo is always the cool kid, while Ferrari is the old fashioned stuffy company. I'm actually visiting both museums on a trip in spring break, so they should be interesting to compare...
Snap a lot of pics please!

How I really feel? It's hideous, my wife's panties color? Absolutely. I knew that @xponents manipulated the image on his computer.
But, you saying someone loves that car?
If it's a bottle of Pappi... I'd consider it

Sounds like a fun trip!

Back