Android and Lucid

Mufasta

Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
I use Android. I don't have my Lucid yet but it should be here soon. It sounds like everything on this car is Apple friendly but not compatible with Android. Can someone tell me if it's compatible with android or if it has android auto? Is most of the functionality thru the Lucid app or what?

I use Android. I don't have my Lucid yet but it should be here soon. It sounds like everything on this car is Apple friendly but not compatible with Android. Can someone tell me if it's compatible with android or if it has android auto? Is most of the functionality thru the Lucid app or what?
I think that the Apple friendly perception is due to about 70% of the people here having Apple devices. The Lucid Air will work just as “well” with an Android device. There is no Android Auto, yet - there is also no Apple Car play yet, either.

To add on to what @Alex said, it's "sort of". I haven't found any normal stuff that seems majorly different, but the integration with the smart home and smart devices is not the same. But this is probably attributed to me not needing to be able to open my trunk/frunk/access car via my smartwatch. I also haven't messed around with using Homelink and Alexa like other posters have done.

When Apply Car play becomes available Android car play is supposed to be available at the same time.

Back