Alexa For Streaming Apple Music??

SaratogaLefty

Verified Owner
Cars
Dream Edition P 21"
DE Number
I think I saw something about using Alexa to access Apple Music. I'm wondering if we can have Alexa "stream" Apple Music instead of using Bluetooth?? If this is possible, then perhaps the Dolby Atmos recordings I've saved to a Playlist on Apple Music can be rendered in Dolby Atmos in the Dream?? Anybody know if this is possible?

You can try and set the default music service to Apple Music and see if it works. Please let us know!

So do I set the default for Alexa in the car or on my computer?

It didn’t work! When I tell Alexa to play my Dolby Atmos Playlist on Apple Music All I get is “Apple Music is not supported on this device”. I followed all the steps to set up Alexa with Apple Music as the default music and gave it my sign in details for Apple Music but no luck. Guess I’m back to waiting for CarPlay!!

It didn’t work! When I tell Alexa to play my Dolby Atmos Playlist on Apple Music All I get is “Apple Music is not supported on this device”. I followed all the steps to set up Alexa with Apple Music as the default music and gave it my sign in details for Apple Music but no luck. Guess I’m back to waiting for CarPlay!!
Dang, that would have been a sweet workaround for the time being.

Back