Amazon Music issue post 2.1.42

ec256

Cars
Lucid AGT
DE Number
Since updating to the software 2.1.42, I've noticed that I can not pause or advance my music when using Amazon Music using the touch screen. I can only advance my music only with the buttons on the steering wheel or ask Alexa to advance or pause my music. Did anyone else using Amazon music notice this or am I missing something?

There's... no app in the car for Amazon Music? I'm not sure what you're referring to?

I always used the Amazon Alexa Built-In voice commands to play music from Amazon because there is not an Amazon Music App. Before 2.1.42 the album cover from Amazon Music would appear on the Right Cockpit Panel of which would allow me to pause a song, advance to another song in my Amazon playlist as well as see the duration of a song. It appears that 2.1.42 has removed that functionality. Does that make sense?

I always used the Amazon Alexa Built-In voice commands to play music from Amazon because there is not an Amazon Music App. Before 2.1.42 the album cover from Amazon Music would appear on the Right Cockpit Panel of which would allow me to pause a song, advance to another song in my Amazon playlist as well as see the duration of a song. It appears that 2.1.42 has removed that functionality. Does that make sense?
That makes sense but I have no idea how to help; I’ve never used that feature.

Back