Air Dream Deliveries?

W00t. I’ve been told mine should be loaded on the transport vehicle today.
Hey that's great!! Still waiting to hear when my DE will be shipped. Had my VIN for well over a month now. Say hi to Chris and Ron at the Millbrae center.

C

Congrats! Did they say what eta for the delivery?
Sometime later this week. There are “a few stops first”, which means they don’t even have a full load to Millbrae. I’m guessing it is hitting LA first.

Sometime later this week. There are “a few stops first”, which means they don’t even have a full load to Millbrae. I’m guessing it is hitting LA first.
I guess not taking long time to another inspection before the delivery at Millbrae.

How many of you have received your Dreams or are about to receive your dream from Milbrae? We should start a Bay Area Lucid users group.

Cool....when we have like 5 Bay are Dream drivers, we should meet up. Peninsula, SF, Marin....
It sounds like a great idea. I would be up for it after Omicron (and ba.2....) however not in SF, that is a pain to get to. I know @borski, @SaratogaLefty, and I are all in southern peninsula.

(I could have sworn someone brought this up a few weeks ago also. We can start a thread on it if you want)

It sounds like a great idea. I would be up for it after Omicron (and ba.2....) however not in SF, that is a pain to get to. I know @borski, @SaratogaLefty, and I are all in southern peninsula.

(I could have sworn someone brought this up a few weeks ago also. We can start a thread on it if you want)
Someone did bring it up. He mentioned Half Moon Bay up to Napa and then back to SF for dinner sometime in June. I responded great except I will never take my car to SF. Way too many car window smash and grabs (even with people in the car!!) and police aren't doing anything about it. SF is no longer on my list.

As you may recall at "The Event" where they delivered 12 cars, they drove down Skyline Blvd to Four Corners. Skyline is a fun drive. Perhaps meet up at Four Corners and drive North on Skyline to Highway 92; turn West to Half Moon Bay (lunch outdoors at Pillar Point Harbor??). Then South on Highway 1 to the San Gregorio turn off and back East to Four Corners. Also for those living in the South Bay area, the drive from Saratoga up Highway 9 to Skyline is a fun drive as well and then head up to Four Corners for the "Meet Up".

Yeah, no way I am parking my Lucid In San Francisco....Sausalito area overlooking golden gate bridge nice as well.
Look on the plus side....plenty of people around in SF to give you a free car wash. Might smell like urine but it's the thought that counts :p

After living and working in SF for 6 years I don't blame anyone for not wanting to take their car into downtown SF. It was bad before the pandemic but now, it's just out of control.

Someone did bring it up. He mentioned Half Moon Bay up to Napa and then back to SF for dinner sometime in June. I responded great except I will never take my car to SF. Way too many car window smash and grabs (even with people in the car!!) and police aren't doing anything about it. SF is no longer on my list.

As you may recall at "The Event" where they delivered 12 cars, they drove down Skyline Blvd to Four Corners. Skyline is a fun drive. Perhaps meet up at Four Corners and drive North on Skyline to Highway 92; turn West to Half Moon Bay (lunch outdoors at Pillar Point Harbor??). Then South on Highway 1 to the San Gregorio turn off and back East to Four Corners. Also for those living in the South Bay area, the drive from Saratoga up Highway 9 to Skyline is a fun drive as well and then head up to Four Corners for the "Meet Up".

Yeah that was me, taking delivery at Millbrae in June.

Oh yea, according to Tom in his range test video, Lucid told him all cars shipping now have ACC...please check!

Got a call from them, #295. I'm also pressuring to get my car today or tomorrow. @borski got his in faster then three days, so dammit, so will I

Screen Shot 2022-01-26 at 11.04.47 AM.png

Back