Air Dream Deliveries?

Got a call from them, #295. I'm also pressuring to get my car today or tomorrow. @borski got his in faster then three days, so dammit, so will I

View attachment 642
I know you must be a bit antsy, but my DE is #173 and I just got mine 6 days ago (Zenith Red like yours). So, there must be a bunch of variables at play.

Not a bad thing (our AGT's not coming soon). It looks like Lucid has quite a bit of work to do on software, body panel alignment, etc. I would much rather they take the time to get the current DE purchasers sorted and reflect the improvements/advancements in our cars.

Not a bad thing (our AGT's not coming soon). It looks like Lucid has quite a bit of work to do on software, body panel alignment, etc. I would much rather they take the time to get the current DE purchasers sorted and reflect the improvements/advancements in our cars.
Let’s hope they do. After nearly a decade, Tesla still can’t get it right.

Let’s hope they do. After nearly a decade, Tesla still can’t get it right.

Lucid at least seems to want to correct these issues. Tesla appears to have given up on fit and finish.

Lucid at least seems to want to correct these issues. Tesla appears to have given up on fit and finish.
Because it doesn't seem to stop people from buying their cars......

Because it doesn't seem to stop people from buying their cars......

Didn't* used to stop people. Now that competitors are going to exist, it'll be interesting to see if that forces Tesla to step up their game.

Didn't* used to stop people. Now that competitors are going to exist, it'll be interesting to see if that forces Tesla to step up their game.
The problem is most of the competitors, aside from Rivian, Lucid, and probably Fisker if they ever ship(maybe Nio also?)... are all not understanding the software portion.

Our Taycan was sold to us with OTA updates in the "same way Tesla does it!"... Yet we have only gotten one substantial update, and the one they just announced that adds in Android Auto, Spotify, and fixes the terrible nav? Yea, not coming to any already produced vehciles.
I expect Mercedes will be the same. Over on that forum I posted about it and got some very defensive replies about why OTA are bad. The owners of the EQS vehicles have stated they have not seen any yet.

I will say April more likley!

If #295 was delivered (they aren't delivered in order obviously) the means there is a reasonable chance 200-300 have been delivered and another 135 DE's sit at the factory. Another 4 weeks of 30-50 cars per week will complete the DE build. So I think there is a reasonable chance AGT's start production towards the end of February and deliveries start mid-March.

I'm not holding my breath...

The problem is most of the competitors, aside from Rivian, Lucid, and probably Fisker if they ever ship(maybe Nio also?)... are all not understanding the software portion.

Our Taycan was sold to us with OTA updates in the "same way Tesla does it!"... Yet we have only gotten one substantial update, and the one they just announced that adds in Android Auto, Spotify, and fixes the terrible nav? Yea, not coming to any already produced vehciles.
I expect Mercedes will be the same. Over on that forum I posted about it and got some very defensive replies about why OTA are bad. The owners of the EQS vehicles have stated they have not seen any yet.
Couldn't agree more. It took VW almost a year to get out the first major software update to the ID4. Legacy automakers just don't move fast when it comes to software and whilst they say they take it seriously they don't because it shouldn't take a year to get a software update out.

Sure, but both Rivian and Lucid understand it, and seem to care *a lot* about getting fit and finish right (even if it takes them extra time to get it right initially or adjusting it as soon as they can). And both seem to be forthcoming with lots of OTA updates (and the software will eventually be less buggy as it gets better).

I think they'll do anything it takes to deliver at least 1 GT before earnings call.

Back