Air Dream Deliveries?

Don't tease......

:)
I was going to post something the other day like "I just got given my AGT VIN' then leave it for 30 mins and watch everyone jump for joy and then post "just kidding". Figured I might get banished from the forum though :p

I was going to post something the other day like "I just got given my AGT VIN' then leave it for 30 mins and watch everyone jump for joy and then post "just kidding". Figured I might get banished from the forum though :p
Yes, that would have been a little mean!

However, here is my post from January 6th when another hopeful was told they were at the "top of the list":

I'm waiting, too. Was told mine was one of the parked vehicles in the drone shots, but is awaiting part(s). I'm "on the top of the list" for when the parts arrive.

On another note, I've been eying that Brooklyn Bridge offer I saw last week. Sounded like a really good deal to me.

1643231310561.png

Just posted from today from Bear's Workshop. These cars from right from production, all Dream Edition wheels with the exception of the car on the far right which is the 19" wheels which is still an option for DE. Meaning, like everyone already knows, they're still trying to catch up to that 520 number in production, not just deliveries.

They must not have many orders for the GT as everyone appears to be "at the top of the list". Is there no bottom, no middle? I guess they are all just in one "big wave" and there is only one wave, the first one. I would love to hear from someone who has been told "you are way down the list, probably 8 months".

They must not have many orders for the GT as everyone appears to be "at the top of the list". Is there no bottom, no middle? I guess they are all just in one "big wave" and there is only one wave, the first one. I would love to hear from someone who has been told "you are way down the list, probably 8 months".

As a Pure reservation (probably will upgrade to Touring), I hope GT list is short!

So the DE number was well known.
Has there been any indication, or does anyone have a WAG on how many GT reservations there are?

295 Congrats!!, Only 225 more to go!
At the current rate of 40 cars a week, remaining time: 5.6 weeks left, target date: March 12th.

Well the good thing is we are seeing consistent 40 cars a week or so. So it’s great to see the run rate normalizing hi hydbob!

As a Pure reservation (probably will upgrade to Touring), I hope GT list is short!

Awhile ago I was talking a Lucid employee and was given the impression that the distribution of orders within the 17,000 reservations was (very very roughly) 40% GT, 20% Touring, and 40% Pure. It seems like people wanted the top-of-the-line regular production model or were more price sensitive. That left the Touring as the odd man out.

Last edited:
I thought the first AGT confirmations were in mid-November? I don't recall if there were any in October. I confirmed mine in mid-December, so there's definitely a spread in confirmation dates for the AGT models.

No one ever told me I was at the top of the list!

Awhile go I was talking a Lucid employee and was given the impression that the distribution of orders within the 17,000 reservations was (very very roughly) 40% GT, 20% Touring, and 40% Pure. It seems like people wanted the top-of-the-line regular production model or were more price sensitive. That left the Touring as the odd man out.

I am a very late reservation (this month) and would prefer to get my car this year. I am willing to upgrade to Touring if it's looking like they're going to send them out this year and push Pure into next year, however, if they somehow get it together and increase production to push Pures out this year I might as well stay with the current setup.

I thought the first AGT confirmations were in mid-November? I don't recall if there were any in October. I confirmed mine in mid-December, so there's definitely a spread in confirmation dates for the AGT models.

No one ever told me I was at the top of the list!
There's a group that confirmed AGT's the beginning of November. I believe they are the first. I too am part of the mid November group, Haven't heard a word on deliveries other than the initial 2-4 month line. They had better get a move on, the way the stock market is going by march I'll probably be looking at Yugos

At some point the factory needs to be able to produce GT, Touring and Pure models at the same time.
Has anyone been asked to confirm any trim level other than DE and GT?

Awhile ago I was talking a Lucid employee and was given the impression that the distribution of orders within the 17,000 reservations was (very very roughly) 40% GT, 20% Touring, and 40% Pure. It seems like people wanted the top-of-the-line regular production model or were more price sensitive. That left the Touring as the odd man out.
I wouldn’t be surprised if the AT is the odd one out. I initially had reserved one but then when I realized it was missing the glass canopy and by time you add dream drive etc. I figured that with those options I’d be $10K to $20K away from the AGT but missing the miles and HP

There is no way they had 6800 GT reservations back in November. They confirmed all of those with a 2-4 month delivery timeline by November 30th. If that were the case, they would have to be producing, or expecting to deliver 425 per week to do it in 4 months or 850 per week to do it in two. Since that would be a 10x to 20x ramp up from what they were doing (and still are doing) I do not think they could have told everyone that timeline.

At some point the factory needs to be able to produce GT, Touring and Pure models at the same time.
Assuming Lucid wants to continue their estimate of 2-4 months for delivery after a reservation is confirmed, I suspect it's going to be a long time before anyone is asked to confirm a Touring or Pure model. There are a lot of Grand Touring models that need to be produced first!

But, I'm sure you're right that Lucid needs to be able to produce GT, Touring, and Pure models at the same time. I just don't think that will happen until the end of this year or sometime in 2023.

There is no way they had 6800 GT reservations back in November. They confirmed all of those with a 2-4 month delivery timeline by November 30th. If that were the case, they would have to be producing, or expecting to deliver 425 per week to do it in 4 months or 850 per week to do it in two. Since that would be a 10x to 20x ramp up from what they were doing (and still are doing) I do not think they could have told everyone that timeline.
Well, first we don't know what percentage of reservations converted to confirmations. I'm sure it's not 100 percent. Also, we don't know whether Lucid has asked all AGT reservation holders to confirm their orders.

No one has confirmed anything lower than a GT.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the AT is the odd one out. I initially had reserved one but then when I realized it was missing the glass canopy and by time you add dream drive etc. I figured that with those options I’d be $10K to $20K away from the AGT but missing the miles and HP

Same here. Originally put a deposit on an AT. Once it was clear I would end up choosing every option, and figured the price would get close to the AGT, we changed our reservation.

Back