Air Dream Deliveries?

Thanks for posting! The 19 inch wheels really do look good! Yours is the first car I've seen with a front license plate. How does it look? And I assume it doesn't block any sensors?
The fronts are required in my state. I doubt Lucid would have placed sensors where they could have been blocked. No evidence of that as yet.

My understanding is the 21" wheel is exclusive to the Dream Edition. I think they are offering a 20" on the other trims, but I defer to others who are more knowledgeable.
All I can say is the drive performance is outstanding.

I think it is just a special 21" rim that's exclusive to the DE. Other trims can get 21s but with another rim style

The GTs offer a 19 and 21 inch as well as a 20 inch available sometime in 2022. I would prefer the 20 as a nice compromise between range and handling as well as looking nicer than the 19 design wise

19th Jan
1642809825742.png

21st Jan
1642809681476.png

Looks like things are moving along. Hard to determine with cars leaving etc. how many are coming off the line each day.

Appears to be holding to 8-10 cars delivered a day to customer. Would expect to see 250-260#soon

Are you the last de owner waiting on the forum
I think there are a couple of others, just gone a little silent. I will say that I have not heard from Lucid in a few weeks. I'm not complaining, just informing. I still strongly prefer to wait for them to work out as many bugs as possible before delivering my car because I don't want the park distance sensors to turn red too quickly, the mirrors to fold wrong, turn-signal cameras to be blocked by the steering wheel, the Homelink to be difficult, the windshield to be distorted, the floor mats to get dirty, the massage seats to turn off too quickly, the stereo to sound tinny, the boot-up time to be more than 2 seconds, or the range to be less than 480 miles. :)

The GTs offer a 19 and 21 inch as well as a 20 inch available sometime in 2022. I would prefer the 20 as a nice compromise between range and handling as well as looking nicer than the 19 design wise
That's what I plan to get on my GT. 20" wheels. I don't mind waiting a bit. Perhaps they will get many of the software issues resolved by then.

It’s interesting statistically speaking of all these randomized Lucids are filled on this forum it might speak that the whole population is almost complete. I don’t know the formulas to figure out that probability…

I think there are a couple of others, just gone a little silent. I will say that I have not heard from Lucid in a few weeks. I'm not complaining, just informing. I still strongly prefer to wait for them to work out as many bugs as possible before delivering my car because I don't want the park distance sensors to turn red too quickly, the mirrors to fold wrong, turn-signal cameras to be blocked by the steering wheel, the Homelink to be difficult, the windshield to be distorted, the floor mats to get dirty, the massage seats to turn off too quickly, the stereo to sound tinny, the boot-up time to be more than 2 seconds, or the range to be less than 480 miles. :)
Lol, I doubt that the blind spot cameras are ever going to change because it's is 100% dependent on your seating position and steering wheel position. For me personally, it's totally fine and I have no problem with it. I haven't heard any windshield distortion from anyone besides that 1 review.

I haven't heard any windshield distortion from anyone besides that 1 review.
I haven't noticed a distortion on the front windshield, but the back glass does have distortion on the upper 2-3 inches. Objects, usually cars, appear squished to about 80% of their height. I've noticed this mostly near the upper center, probably because that's where most distant cars are seen in the rear view mirror.

I haven't noticed a distortion on the front windshield, but the back glass does have distortion on the upper 2-3 inches. Objects, usually cars, appear squished to about 80% of their height. I've noticed this mostly near the upper center, probably because that's where most distant cars are seen in the rear view mirror.
Damn, now I have to add the back window to my list!

I’m glad they fixed the distortion on the front windshield. The rear one was less of an issue.

Damn, now I have to add the back window to my list!
I checked it out pretty extensively on my test drive. It squishes the shape of things in the upper extremity of the rear view but not in a way that affected my depth perception or ability to predict their movement.

it just looks crazy off for about five minutes and then you stop caring about it :p

Are you paddywan as well paladdin lol. Too much Diablo up in here

Back