Air Dream Deliveries?

Congrats.

My math is probably way off, but even if you assumed they have only been in production for 90 days (should be longer), they are producing less than 3/day. At that rate, they might be done producing/delivering the DE sometime in May. Communicate and control the narrative or let those who don't know the facts control it for you.

According to twitter there is now a #241 out there, that leaves around: 279 cars to get out to customers.
The burn rate is roughly 40 cars a week to customers. This means we should have all Dream Airs out by: 7 weeks from today.
March 9th, is the rough approximation I have for when all dreams to be delivered.

According to twitter there is now a #241 out there, that leaves around: 279 cars to get out to customers.
The burn rate is roughly 40 cars a week to customers. This means we should have all Dream Airs out by: 7 weeks from today.
March 9th, is the rough approximation I have for when all dreams to be delivered.
I think I responded to you via twitter. I think production is all done for DE. I think some of DEs are going to Saudi since Peter said Saudi is second largest pre order after US. Saudi is getting Studio and service center which means delivery is coming soon to Saudi.

It only took you 2 days to adjust your delivery estimate after you said "mark it!"

How come you think DE is done? Did you see GTs getting started?

Just to check, is anyone still waiting for their Dream to get Delivered here?

Andrew also said and I quote "Its a quiet period I can't disclose" very clearly, so his numbers go out the window. Let go by what is released, you know that #241 is released , so lets wait and see if we get 280-290 by next week, and if folks are still waiting here then we'll see more disclosed.

Andrew also said and I quote "Its a quiet period I can't disclose" very clearly, so his numbers go out the window. Let go by what is released, you know that #241 is released , so lets wait and see if we get 280-290 by next week, and if folks are still waiting here then we'll see more disclosed.
Since you two are tracking everything so well, how many DEs have been delivered to users on this forum?

My guess is 25 but I don’t have a tracker I just go by numbers in the wild

Previous dream was 240, now a 248, sequentiality is working, still will stick the with the 40 car/wk estimate, seeing around 8 car bump from yesterday numbers. Still seems in line, 8 cars a day delivered to customers and working backwards from 520-248 yields mid March all deliveries for dreams complete.

Previous dream was 240, now a 248, sequentiality is working, still will stick the with the 40 car/wk estimate, seeing around 8 car bump from yesterday numbers. Still seems in line, 8 cars a day delivered to customers and working backwards from 520-248 yields mid March all deliveries for dreams complete.
MARK IT!

If all Lucid can deliver is 8 cars a day with all those locations then they’ve got a lot of staff in stores just twiddling their thumbs.

Based on that logic they’ll be delivering 3000 cars this year not 20,000

Biggest issue is trucking logistics, not production. Even worse because they can only transport 6/truck

Wait! There is supposed to be logic in these discussions? I thought this was a free flowing forum, free from societal norms...

In all seriousness, everybody needs to chill. Just because a few people in the Twitterverse post their DEs doesn't mean more cars haven't been delivered in the past 2 days. Also, we've seen that the numbers aren't necessarily sequential. So to use this logic to predict when all the Dreams will be delivered, especially given the ongoing 'fit and finish' issue and transportation issues, is futile. They'll all be delivered whenever they're ready, hopefully in the next few weeks as Lucid has promised. Plus, as some have mentioned, some of the Dreams may be held for international delivery, so we may not see all 520 posted/delivered before we start seeing the GTs.

Wait! There is supposed to be logic in these discussions? I thought this was a free flowing forum, free from societal norms...

In all seriousness, everybody needs to chill. Just because a few people in the Twitterverse post their DEs doesn't mean more cars haven't been delivered in the past 2 days. Also, we've seen that the numbers aren't necessarily sequential. So to use this logic to predict when all the Dreams will be delivered, especially given the ongoing 'fit and finish' issue and transportation issues, is futile. They'll all be delivered whenever they're ready, hopefully in the next few weeks as Lucid has promised. Plus, as some have mentioned, some of the Dreams may be held for international delivery, so we may not see all 520 posted/delivered before we start seeing the GTs.
I just love seeing Blueice adjust his projection after every single DE gets delivered. There are only 2 guarantees in life! Death and Blueice adjusting his Dream Delivery estimate.

Back