Air Dream Deliveries?

Well, I will say this for Blueice...he is certainly far from the only one playing this game. Chacha, you're right up there, too. More frustrating, we seem to have an influx of folks who are more covert in their motives. I'm still trying to figure out the point of posting an old picture of a pre-pro car with the thread title "Santa Cruz interior after 10 minutes." Someone else posted a photo of a Zenith Red lucid that clearly was not a genuine photo and passed it off as theirs. It's definitely concerning that the stock bros (and gals) are trying to influence behavior and comments on this board now. It's really going to detract from the real value...real people, giving real opinions and facts about cars they actually own and drive.

I clearly have no agenda just seek truth through data -Lucidnaire

Crossed over this morning from waiting to fulfilled.

Attachments

• One 20220120_121648.jpg
    One 20220120_121648.jpg
    495.2 KB · Views: 340
  • Two 20220120_121608_LI.jpg
    Two 20220120_121608_LI.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 324
Thank you. And forget all that delivery guessing stuff tied to the DE number. Mine is 173. Reservation made November 2020.

I clearly have no agenda just seek truth through data -Lucidnaire
I guess that agenda does not include posting a video from your YouTube channel about a Lucid test drive in Scottsdale? Too bad the video did not include an actual test drive.

Well, I will say this for Blueice...he is certainly far from the only one playing this game. Chacha, you're right up there, too. More frustrating, we seem to have an influx of folks who are more covert in their motives. I'm still trying to figure out the point of posting an old picture of a pre-pro car with the thread title "Santa Cruz interior after 10 minutes." Someone else posted a photo of a Zenith Red lucid that clearly was not a genuine photo and passed it off as theirs. It's definitely concerning that the stock bros (and gals) are trying to influence behavior and comments on this board now. It's really going to detract from the real value...real people, giving real opinions and facts about cars they actually own and drive.
I am also reservation holders so don't be quick on your judgement. I do share the info as investor and as customer.

I just want my AGT so keep those deliveries moving!!!

Thanks for posting! The 19 inch wheels really do look good! Yours is the first car I've seen with a front license plate. How does it look? And I assume it doesn't block any sensors?

Congrats! My AGT on order has the 19s and I'm also considering snagging a set of the 21" wheels too for good measure. - would be great to hear how the 19" wheels and all-season tires handle when you get some seat time.

Congrats! My AGT on order has the 19s and I'm also considering snagging a set of the 21" wheels too for good measure. - would be great to hear how the 19" wheels and all-season tires handle when you get some seat time.
My understanding is the 21" wheel is exclusive to the Dream Edition. I think they are offering a 20" on the other trims, but I defer to others who are more knowledgeable.
All I can say is the drive performance is outstanding.

Back