Air Dream Deliveries?

I promise to remain civil

I mean just consider me like the paparazzi the press wants to know the truth .

oh I didn’t mean to imply that just like items that a truthful I am not a hype person.

Even if the number were correct and sequential, it doesn't necessarily mean they have all the parts needed for all DE left. Still, we can say that things are moving forward again and that's the positive.

Haven’t received it. Car is build but sitting in Lucid parking lot awaiting fit and finish parts.

Given that data #205 is still highest I remain with Feb1-15th all dreams delivered.

Haven’t received it. Car is build but sitting in Lucid parking lot awaiting fit and finish parts.

That’s interesting. Is that what your delivery advisor told you? The reason I ask is that most people think, based on the Bears Workshop videos, is that all the cars in the Lucid parking lot are waiting to be shipped. As if they are completed cars.

Based on what you’re saying that implies they are using the parking lot as an intermediate staging area till they get get the necessary parts to complete.

That’s interesting. Is that what your delivery advisor told you? The reason I ask is that most people think, based on the Bears Workshop videos, is that all the cars in the Lucid parking lot are waiting to be shipped. As if they are completed cars.

Based on what you’re saying that implies they are using the parking lot as an intermediate staging area till they get get the necessary parts to complete.
They are.

I know this for a fact based on what I was told from my contact.

the cars are grouped based on “what” they are waiting for.

They are.

I know this for a fact based on what I was told from my contact.

the cars are grouped based on “what” they are waiting for.

This makes sense but it seems that Bears doesn’t mention that. He seems to imply all the wrapped cars are finished goods. I guess he’s confused.

This makes sense but it seems that Bears doesn’t mention that. He seems to imply all the wrapped cars are finished goods. I guess he’s confused.

I have mostly quit watching Bear's videos since we got our car, but he was always careful to say that his conclusions about shipments were tentative, since much happened in the parking lots that he didn't capture on his flyovers.

Lucid may not have the inside space to park cars that are on hold while awaiting parts. The current assembly line is actually installed on the ground floor of the paint shop and will eventually be relocated to AMP-2, so there may not be as much inside storage space available as people have surmised.

While it's some added work to wrap, unwrap, and then re-wrap cars, Lucid may not have an alternative other than letting unfinished cars bake in the desert sun.

Lucid may not have the inside space to park cars that are on hold while awaiting parts. The current assembly line is actually installed on the ground floor of the paint shop and will eventually be relocated to AMP-2, so there may not be as much inside storage space available as people have surmised.
The current buildings are capable of 50k cars per year (2023 target), this year's target is 20k. While they will be installing more equipment throughout 2022, I think there is currently room to park cars inside. That said, I would trust Paladin732's contact.

The current buildings are capable of 50k cars per year (2023 target), this year's target is 20k. While they will be installing more equipment throughout 2022, I think there is currently room to park cars inside. That said, I would trust Paladin732's contact.
There is most definitely not enough room inside the finished buildings to park any large number of cars for storage.

I'm not sure that running well below production capacity necessarily means they have a lot of free space on the assembly floor. I suspect the material staging and assembly areas are already equipped for the eventual planned capacity.

Well my delivery advisor didn’t specifically say my car is in the “parking lot” but he said that the car is assembled but awaiting final finish parts. I assume they’re going to store the car in the parking lot and not keep it in the factory as I’m sure they need as much space as they can get in the factory.

I’m sure they have room in that massive facility to put a dozen or so unfinished cars in a corner. As someone already pointed out it makes absolutely no sense to wrap a car and put it outside only to bring it in , unwrap it and screw on a few pieces to finish

Back