Air Dream Deliveries?

I think next year the EV license on the DE would be about $1200 and the gas car would be around $2600. I wish I could have received the GT this year. I think the GT will cost me about $1100 next year.

Congrats @Alex you should have your car soon! Oddly, aren't these registration fees because one isn't paying tax on gasoline? Oh, so now its for EV infrastructure.... Mmmm

CA was 1400 with license and registration

Hey, the "Just Born Car" must be mine, since they are doing a delivery TOMORROW, Thursday, 29-Dec-21.

Congratulations! Can't wait to get your impressions.

These registration fees you guys are talking about almost knocked me off my chair. Florida is $225 for a registration and a new plate that is not transferred from a previous car.

These registration fees you guys are talking about almost knocked me off my chair. Florida is $225 for a registration and a new plate that is not transferred from a previous car.
Yea and your insurance is dirt cheap as well.

These "registration" fees have different meanings in different states. Massachusetts has a modest registration (plate) fee but they also charge an "excise tax" each year based on the original sticker price. The first year on the DE is $4,027. It goes down each year until it levels off after 5 years at about $400.

Can’t imagine why so many are moving to Florida.

Neither can I. It's getting way too crowded. And we have hurricanes, steam-room humidity, and some of the most bizarre news stories in the lower 48. So, please, people . . . stay away!

Anybody taking delivery today? Or are we just waiting on 2 people getting their Dreams tomorrow???

Anybody taking delivery today?

Alex is getting his car today. It has just come out of the factory but, as he is not far from Casa Grande, they are able to deliver to him almost immediately.

Just remembered: I think Alex is on the other Lucid forum.

Alex is getting his car today. It has just come out of the factory but, as he is not far from Casa Grande, they are able to deliver to him almost immediately.

Great, today and tomorrow will be exciting!

These "registration" fees have different meanings in different states. Massachusetts has a modest registration (plate) fee but they also charge an "excise tax" each year based on the original sticker price. The first year on the DE is $4,027. It goes down each year until it levels off after 5 years at about $400.

Similar here in Indiana.

Alex - did Lucid ask if they can take pictures and film it for social media? What time is it coming???
They told me yesterday that it would be late afternoon. The delivery person is supposed to “reach out to me” today, but has not yet. I don’t know anything about social media coverage, but I prefer that my image is not used - the car’s image is OK. I’ll take my own car glamor photos and post here.

Actually I’m mostly on this forum.

They told me yesterday that it would be late afternoon. The delivery person is supposed to “reach out to me” today, but has not yet. I don’t know anything about social media coverage, but I prefer that my image is not used - the car’s image is OK. I’ll take my own car glamor photos and post here.
Haha, Lucid typically asks if you are OK with social media photos.....if you say no, they won't take photos and put them on twitter, etc

I had a call from my DA saying they wouldn’t be delivering my car this month. Lol, kind of figured that out with only tomorrow to go. He said the car has been built but is missing some parts that have to do with the fit and finish. Once those parts arrive they‘ll prioritize deliveries for “customers such as myself that have already paid for the car.” They hope to deliver it in January but no commitment on a guess as to when.

I had a call from my DA saying they wouldn’t be delivering my car this month. Lol, kind of figured that out with only tomorrow to go. He said the car has been built but is missing some parts that have to do with the fit and finish. Once those parts arrive they‘ll prioritize deliveries for “customers such as myself that have already paid for the car.” They hope to deliver it in January but no commitment on a guess as to when.

I just got the same call. Car is completed and waiting for "fit and finish" parts. No specific timing given. I believe Borski and Paladin got the same calls??

Back