• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

AGT Initial thoughts- Seattle to Yakima

momoskier

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
Got delivery yesterday in Seattle- quick and stress free. Everything worked. I live in Yakima so I requested a full 100% charge. Drive in Seattle overnight (loved the hard regen braking) and a trip to Queen Anne (hilly) this morning, temp 35-41. Already the estimated range was down to 420. Drive from Seattle to Yakima is 140 miles and over the cascade mountains, so cold and lots of elevation gain. The drive was a dream, the handling was amazing. Left with 140 miles of charge. Used an EA DCFC (first charge-connected easily) which got me back up to 80% in about 25 mins which was great. Linked up the home link to my garage and gate (never had such simple and quick set up with any of my vehicles before). Everything works as advertised. Looks like Lucid has really ironed out all the wrinkles with its update.

Sounds like a beautiful drive and a great opening day. I’ve got about 5,500 miles on mine and still look for reasons to drive it. Congratulations!

Back