AC Software - Defrosters

thecodingart

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid AGT
Referral Code
JWJOWFN3
I can't be the only one who notices the simple atrocity around the AC settings and defroster logic. The defrosters in particular are something that probably irritate me on a daily basis. The left hand shortcut actions for the defrosters are rarely in sync with what the car is doing and the actual AC controls. Normally, I'll turn on the defrosters via quick action, for some crazy reason be required to actually change the temperature manually to actually... defrost, then turn off the quick action, notice that the defrosters are still on, open the AC menu and have to manually turn off the defrosters and reset everything.

This is ignoring other extremely out of sync and odd situations with the AC, let alone its fairly poor ability to properly set climate or distribute through the car. I also constantly notice a strange "restart" where the AC periodically pauses and starts up again through out the day (never have experienced this in a single other vehicle before).

I hope someone at Lucid is aware of these undesirable quirks.

Yes, I have the intermittent Climate start/stop when driving, usually for a couple seconds before it kicks back on.

I can't be the only one who notices the simple atrocity around the AC settings and defroster logic. The defrosters in particular are something that probably irritate me on a daily basis. The left hand shortcut actions for the defrosters are rarely in sync with what the car is doing and the actual AC controls. Normally, I'll turn on the defrosters via quick action, for some crazy reason be required to actually change the temperature manually to actually... defrost, then turn off the quick action, notice that the defrosters are still on, open the AC menu and have to manually turn off the defrosters and reset everything.

This is ignoring other extremely out of sync and odd situations with the AC, let alone its fairly poor ability to properly set climate or distribute through the car. I also constantly notice a strange "restart" where the AC periodically pauses and starts up again through out the day (never have experienced this in a single other vehicle before).

I hope someone at Lucid is aware of these undesirable quirks.
Yea I think 3 patches ago something got jacked up with the AC code...supposedly 1.2.18 helps fix it...but we shall see!

Back