360 camera delaying coming on.

MHM

Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
I love the 360 camera feature and have had it on cars before getting our Lucid recently. I don't know if this is a problem with my car or if others are also having the same issue. My 360 camera does not come on soon enough to help me park and avoid curbs and stay in the lines. By the time it comes on I am already parked except for the last 1-2 feet. Is there an adjustment that anyone knows about? Thanks for your help.

I love the 360 camera feature and have had it on cars before getting our Lucid recently. I don't know if this is a problem with my car or if others are also having the same issue. My 360 camera does not come on soon enough to help me park and avoid curbs and stay in the lines. By the time it comes on I am already parked except for the last 1-2 feet. Is there an adjustment that anyone knows about? Thanks for your help.
Mine is kind of variable in speed of turning on. I think it depends on how fast I'm slowing down to park, I'm not really sure. If it doesn't come on soon enough, hit the button on bottom right of the pilot panel to turn them on.

It is pretty good about turning on when pulling into my garage. In parking lots, I usually hit the button to turn it on manually. It really depends on what is near you if it will turn on in time.

Reactions: MHM
It is pretty good about turning on when pulling into my garage. In parking lots, I usually hit the button to turn it on manually. It really depends on what is near you if it will turn on in time.
Thanks! That helps as a work-around. Guess their designers and engineers need to do some fine tuning.

Thanks! That helps as a work-around. Guess their designers and engineers need to do some fine tuning.
It will only come on if it detect something within range. Tape the button if needed.

Back