315 is in Turtle Mode after 61 miles - first day

Why did they have to replace it? Did you have a similar problem? That would be three cases that I have heard about which would imply a larger issue since only a limited number of cars are on the road.
I am guessing there is a known issues because they told me they did a full inspection of the drive units and found the leak. They have been very transparent and proactive about everything which is good.

I am guessing there is a known issues because they told me they did a full inspection of the drive units and found the leak. They have been very transparent and proactive about everything which is good.
Thought they might have been specifically looking for that. Good to know they are proactive, but a little concerning if they have known issues.

Honestly not surprised. New company. New car. As long as they find the issue and resolve it quickly, that’s the key.
I would agree to that. I am moderator in another forum. A user in that forum sort of pulled the fire alarm on failed motors. I actually expect a few failures that get quickly fixed. As a corvette owner, I have been subject to having my car in the shop for months awaiting a sensor that controls the brakes, and then a ride level sensor or some such... And then a computer that GM is not supplying parts for... Don't get me wrong, I love my corvette, but I am fully aware I can not rely on it. I am glad Lucid is turning around fixes

Last edited:
I would agree to that. I am moderator in another forum. A user in that forum sort of pulled the fire alarm on failed motors. I actually expect a few failures that get quickly fixed. As a corvette owner, I have been subject to having my car in the shop for months awaiting a sensor that controls the brakes, and then a ride level sensor or some such... And then a computer that GM is not supplying parts for... Don't get me wrong, I love my corvette, but I am fully aware I can not rely on it. I am glad Lucid is turning around fixes
Wait another forum....do share

Attachments

• 9D634DFE-DF7C-4D87-966B-9DB5CC5B40E0.png
    9D634DFE-DF7C-4D87-966B-9DB5CC5B40E0.png
    5.3 MB · Views: 149
  • 093E76B9-4745-489F-928A-111E86638902.png
    093E76B9-4745-489F-928A-111E86638902.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 129
Wait, there is another forum????;)

Hey now hydbob asked about it…
He was being facetious. He got banned from that forum for mentioning this one. I had a message deleted for suggesting someone check this forum out since that one was dead. They're very petty and money driven. That's what makes this forum so good - it's all about people connecting and helping others. No commercial agenda.

Anyway, yet another thread hijack. Back to the 🐢

Glad that I found this forum first. I just don’t like to keep opening new accounts and inventing new password to test my memory competency.

Use the turn signal reboot instead since you can do it inside the car.

1) open door

2) turn on turn signal

3) close door

4) lock car

5) sit in car until signal turns off

6) car is rebooted

7) unlock car

8) open door

9) close door like normal

Use the turn signal reboot instead since you can do it inside the car.

1) open door

2) turn on turn signal

3) close door

4) lock car

5) sit in car until signal turns off

6) car is rebooted

7) unlock car

8) open door

9) close door like normal
A service technician over my house said you really need to get out of the car for the reboot to work effectively - that the car knows you are still in the seat and never fully shuts down. But given everyone’s experience plus the car locking people in occasionally, I’d say he is likely wrong.

A service technician over my house said you really need to get out of the car for the reboot to work effectively - that the car knows you are still in the seat and never fully shuts down. But given everyone’s experience plus the car locking people in occasionally, I’d say he is likely wrong.
He might be right. I tried the reset thing I just posted and this time it didn’t work for me. I had to get out of the car to get it to work, even though it has worked in the past.

Back