315 is in Turtle Mode after 61 miles - first day

He might be right. I tried the reset thing I just posted and this time it didn’t work for me. I had to get out of the car to get it to work, even though it has worked in the past.
Maybe that was a bug fix? Make it even more inconvenient to reset the car...

I used to listen to an automotive blog when exercising and the blogger referred to "new" as standing for "Never Ever Worked). Defective is defective whether new or old.
Yeah, well good thing they found it now and should have no issue replacing it with another brand new motor. Quality can be a problem in the 21st Century. Know a friend whose engine needed replacement after like 18K miles in their MB GLE350. The luxury brands no longer stand for quality any more IMO. Lucid still seems to provide stellar service though.

Yeah, well good thing they found it now and should have no issue replacing it with another brand new motor. Quality can be a problem in the 21st Century. Know a friend whose engine needed replacement after like 18K miles in their MB GLE350. The luxury brands no longer stand for quality any more IMO. Lucid still seems to provide stellar service though.
The real question is how long did this replacement take?

Back