2.4.x OTA

Got a call from my SA regarding ADAS features, proximity lock/unlock and profile issues I had after 2.4.4.

Basically no need to take the car in and a new update should be rolling out that'll fix things. For everyone that had problems, were you told similar things?

I was in fact but have been progressively moving things over to Home Assistant and automating a lot a lot of controls in other ways than solely relying on Alexa or Apple or Google because all their attempts at smart home integration suck.

It’s called adapting, you should try it rather than bet the whole cart on one dead horse! Now can we please give the “woe is me, Alexa is gone” argument a rest!
You are putting forward a high effort solution that most folks would not bother with. I really don't care if you hate Alexa. The lack of integration will keep me from buying another Lucid. As to your rude snippy remark, it was not any more useful than your Home Assistant remark. Home Assistant has it's place, but not in the context of a Lucid that lacks integration points.

You are putting forward a high effort solution that most folks would not bother with. I really don't care if you hate Alexa. The lack of integration will keep me from buying another Lucid. As to your rude snippy remark, it was not any more useful than your Home Assistant remark. Home Assistant has its place, but not in the context of a Lucid that lacks integration points.
Lol, you just can’t seem to let it go can you. You’ve been whining about it all weekend and if you haven’t got the hint, people are getting sick of it.

Alexa isn’t the be all and end all and plenty of people have provided workarounds. Alexa still works in your home, Lucid didn’t take that away. You’re making a mountain out of a mole hill.

Take your issue up with Lucid directly, go tell NBC investigates how unfairly Lucid has treated you or simply just sell the car and move on to another brand that offers Alexa No one in here can bring Alexa back for you. You’re becoming laughable at this point because someone who solely based their car buying decision on whether the car had Alexa or not is simply ridiculous!

There is, please no more posts about removing Alexa in this thread.

Lol, you just can’t seem to let it go can you. You’ve been whining about it all weekend and if you haven’t got the hint, people are getting sick of it.

Alexa isn’t the be all and end all and plenty of people have provided workarounds. Alexa still works in your home, Lucid didn’t take that away. You’re making a mountain out of a mole hill.

Take your issue up with Lucid directly, go tell NBC investigates how unfairly Lucid has treated you or simply just sell the car and move on to another brand that offers Alexa No one in here can bring Alexa back for you. You’re becoming laughable at this point because someone who solely based their car buying decision on whether the car had Alexa or not is simply ridiculous!

AMEN!!!!!

For the Lucid team, interesting bug I ran into today on 2.4.4 (Touring Air):
- Highway assist engaged, working fine
- Decided to disengage by pressing “X” on the steering wheel
- Immediately when pressed, entire speaker system became muted/muffled, including Car Play and Sirius XM — turn signal noise also disappeared
- Upon logo reset, everything went back to normal

Cheers and keep those updates coming!

A little 2.4.4 usage update.

I was able to run through the features and I must say the improved Highway Assist is a huge step forward. Not only are the visualizations across three lanes great, but it feels like the curve tracking has gotten a lot more granular. Previously, it set the steering angle and if the curve deviated, it would make corrections that ended up causing more head toss. Now, it feels like it “nibbles” corrective changes that minimize any shifting sensations. I haven’t experienced a curve severe enough to invoke the speed slowdown but I’m sure I will at some point.

The lane change assist also works well though it takes a bit of time and basically a clear lane to complete. Not the thing to help move into gaps, obviously.

The one question I have is the auto camera shutoff. It’s supposed to shut off at 6 mph now? Mine still only shutoff at 18 mph.

For the Lucid team, interesting bug I ran into today on 2.4.4 (Touring Air):
- Highway assist engaged, working fine
- Decided to disengage by pressing “X” on the steering wheel
- Immediately when pressed, entire speaker system became muted/muffled, including Car Play and Sirius XM — turn signal noise also disappeared
- Upon logo reset, everything went back to normal

Cheers and keep those updates coming!
These are the bugs that must really drive the team crazy.

Like, how is that even possible? But in this car, it apparently is.

Pure AWD DDP got the update for 2.4.4 today and went out to test HA great, LCA great, HL great!

I'll refrain from hitting the "X" until the next update @lucidb

You are putting forward a high effort solution that most folks would not bother with. I really don't care if you hate Alexa. The lack of integration will keep me from buying another Lucid. As to your rude snippy remark, it was not any more useful than your Home Assistant remark. Home Assistant has it's place, but not in the context of a Lucid that lacks integration points.
Hopefully, they don't bring back Alexa so we can say our proper goodbyes.

Anyone's lane visualization look like this?
If you’re actually in the land and not crossing then nope. If it’s effecting HA/LCA then you should probably reach out to Customer Care

Anyone's lane visualization look like this?
mine does until you actually engage it. What does it look like when you set it?

I know. I'm close to ignoring the whole thread. Maybe there should be a separate thread for folks who are mourning the loss of Alexa to commiserate with each other.
I will concede that Alexa's voice was better.
the L.A. voice is just creepy.

mine does until you actually engage it. What does it look like when you set it?
I haven't been able to engage HA. It just won't activate. Service said there is nothing they can do and just wait for a software fix.

I'm not particularly happy about that answer but I guess it's a software problem that requires a software solution.

I wonder if we have people here in a similar situation

I am missing the easy music requests via Alexa, but overall loving this update.

I noticed it handles audio source switching a LOT better + resuming audio when I get back in the car as well.

Back