Xpel Stealth? Badass or a bad mistake?

Really? I thought you can do a partial coverage.

@pam4_AGT give them a call, tell them @borski and I sent you (the twin Reds!) I know he offers cheaper packages

The full PPF package includes ceramic coating, but the front end PPF wrap without coating and the coating without PPF are priced separately, based on what he's quoted me before.

The full PPF package includes ceramic coating, but the front end PPF wrap without coating and the coating without PPF are priced separately, based on what he's quoted me before.
I sent him this thread, so I think he is going to hop on later and reply

I'm definitely going to check into full PPF and ceramic. Not sure about tint, but we'll see. I'm liking that stealth muted look. By the time I get my GT, The guys at OCDetailing will be pros wrapping these cars.

I'm definitely going to check into full PPF and ceramic. Not sure about tint, but we'll see. I'm liking that stealth muted look. By the time I get my GT, The guys at OCDetailing will be pros wrapping these cars.

I’m going to see about getting mine tinted tomorrow. Took a fun “golden hour” drive today and wasn’t wearing sunglasses and regretted my choices, mostly from the side windows. :) the canopy was fantastic.

I’m going to see about getting mine tinted tomorrow. Took a fun “golden hour” drive today and wasn’t wearing sunglasses and regretted my choices, mostly from the side windows. :) the canopy was fantastic.
Yea, the canopy is great but side sun still comes in strong on the sides. I'm very happy I tinted mine, it's very obvious the difference.

70 Tint the front window
20220206_073656.jpg

50 on the rear also showing how the shop can run it all the way down
20220206_073522.jpg

70 front 50 split, hopefully you can see the difference in tint
20220206_073502.jpg

Does anyone know of a good PPF/ceramic coating shop near West Palm Beach Florida? Thanks.
I'm looking for one in San Diego. Any suggestions?

People doing PPF how long do you keep the car in shop? The idea of keeping a newly bought car in a shop is alien to me and might get some time to get used to. I presume it's better to get PPF as soon as possible.

3 days but I did tint also
People doing PPF how long do you keep the car in shop? The idea of keeping a newly bought car in a shop is alien to me and might get some time to get used to. I presume it's better to get PPF as soon as possible.

Back