Xpel Stealth? Badass or a bad mistake?

@borski were you ever able to get pics of how they did the trunk in 1 piece?

Sorry, I’ve been stuck inside recovering from the wisdom tooth surgery. I have to go out today so I should be able to get a few shots. It looks really good though.

Sorry, I’ve been stuck inside recovering from the wisdom tooth surgery. I have to go out today so I should be able to get a few shots. It looks really good though.
Take it easy! This is just for curiosity

Has anyone been considering Xpel Stealth total cover for their Lucid? I believe @Neurio and @FFT have posted on another thread that they are considering that.

If you've considered it, could you let me know the pros and cons behind your thinking beyond the cost factor? (But hey, what's another $10K on top of a $140K car?)

I've been thinking about it, and the line from this review sticks out in my mind: As a Tesla owner admitted, wraps are a fine line between badass and douchiness — and STEALTH falls 100% in the badass department.

However, the photos in the review don't always look the greatest. Some do look badass but others just make the car look dull. With the high paint quality of the Lucid, would I just be covering up one of its best features?
Yes I did wrap the whole car Xpel. I also wrapped the pillars with black to match the body. I think it turned out great.

Attachments

• F3E7ADEC-5139-48DF-A325-5F4C4363113A.jpeg
    F3E7ADEC-5139-48DF-A325-5F4C4363113A.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 372
Yes I did wrap the whole car Xpel. I also wrapped the pillars with black to match the body. I think it turned out great.
Nice! This is much better than completely blacked out

Wrapped mine xpel utlimate. Tinted windows and ceramic. Also Stinger radar detector laser jammer

Attachments

• 4B7C16BF-65C0-4A90-A815-E6E942EEC43F.jpeg
    4B7C16BF-65C0-4A90-A815-E6E942EEC43F.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 262
  • EEB2EAC2-6ECC-4EB7-BE2C-E6EF75E9B0B3.jpeg
    EEB2EAC2-6ECC-4EB7-BE2C-E6EF75E9B0B3.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 237
What tint did you go with? I did 3M crystalline, 70 front 50 back

Wrapped mine xpel utlimate. Tinted windows and ceramic. Also Stinger radar detector laser jammer
How long did the jammer install take?

They had the car a total of 3 weeks. They were a little nervous about the wiring of the laser. We tried to do rear jammers, but they couldn’t find a place to mount that would work well and be stealth on the car.

They had the car a total of 3 weeks. They were a little nervous about the wiring of the laser. We tried to do rear jammers, but they couldn’t find a place to mount that would work well and be stealth on the car.
Finding the access points seems like a very serious challenge. Would like to hear from anyone who successfully installs a 360 system.

Which shop did your Laser install?

…wow.

I might stormtrooper my AGT. Can you show more of the pillars? I’d probably white out the body trim and black out the top.

Awww our cars look so cute together
To the folks in the Bay Area (south Bay), is there a regular car wash place you guys would recommend (something better than a gas-station car wash)? Maybe an occasional detail work?

I've seen the red in person, but it still amazes me how much the lighting changes the color tone of the red. It looks has so many different tones in the photos.

I've seen the red in person, but it still amazes me how much the lighting changes the color tone of the red. It looks has so many different tones in the photos.
Yea it amazing, just a little too dark for personally when it's shaded

I think the red would look nice with the top blacked out. Would make it look sporty and stealthy.

Back