While the Factory Shows No Production Out In The Parking Lot….

Not sure about what others think, but i believe they will hit their mark for the year. They have significantly ramped up from last month and I believe production will keep increasing as the third shift staffs up. Then again...let's hope they are keeping their labor happy.
So we know for a fact they are running 2 shifts a day? Seven days a week?

So we know for a fact they are running 2 shifts a day? Seven days a week?
Previous posts over a month ago shared that they had been hiring for second and third shifts. Since then, the employee parking lot has greatly increased in the number of cars during the day shift as shown by drone flyovers. I do not know how many shifts they are actually running right now but you can see an increase in cars produced in the more recent flyovers. How many days a week they are operating I don't know. I am assuming 5 to 6 with a day or two off while machinery and robots have maintance. But it is all a WAG.

Previous posts over a month ago shared that they had been hiring for second and third shifts. Since then, the employee parking lot has greatly increased in the number of cars during the day shift as shown by drone flyovers. I do not know how many shifts they are actually running right now but you can see an increase in cars produced in the more recent flyovers. How many days a week they are operating I don't know. I am assuming 5 to 6 with a day or two off while machinery and robots have maintance. But it is all a WAG.
I guess it will be the number of cars in the lot at 5pm and 3am that will tell the story. Bear’s Workshop needs a night vision drone :)

Back