Which versions have Highway Assist?

EricM

Verified Owner
My car came with 2.0.24 but I can’t seem to get Highway Assist to activate. I only seem to have adaptive cruise. Which versions have it and am I doing something wrong trying to activate it?

My car came with 2.0.24 but I can’t seem to get Highway Assist to activate. I only seem to have adaptive cruise. Which versions have it and am I doing something wrong trying to activate it?
It is active in 2.0.24. You will see a notification on the left side of the main screen when Highway Assist is available. You then long-press the ACC button. The software looks at speed and road markings then decides if Highway Assist will work.

Highway assist only works on certain roads (basically interstates) and only after it has been calibrated by driving on an appropriate road for I think it is 30 minutes.

Highway assist only works on certain roads (basically interstates) and only after it has been calibrated by driving on an appropriate road for I think it is 30 minutes.
Doesn't take 30min. For me, it seems to be triggered by highway speed and lane markings.

Hi, @EricM.

Thank you for sharing. I DM'd you for additional information for further investigation on our end.

Regards,
Marqie

Back