WHERE are the GARMENT hooks???

No one in Silicon Valley wears a suit coat. Probably didn’t even occur to them to add hooks.
Thief. You stole the comment I was going to make :(

I have only worn a suit jacket maybe 6 times in the past 10 years. 4 of those were a restaurant in SF (Acquerello, highly recommend... they also have relaxed the dress code since COVID so suits are no longer mandatory), 1 was a wedding, and the last was Victoria and Albert's in Florida.

My guess is its just not something that they thought about with the design, same thing with XMRadio hard antenna. It was an assumption it did not matter that some folks are very passionate about thinking is incorrect for their use cases.

Thief. You stole the comment I was going to make :(

I have only worn a suit jacket maybe 6 times in the past 10 years. 4 of those were a restaurant in SF (Acquerello, highly recommend... they also have relaxed the dress code since COVID so suits are no longer mandatory), 1 was a wedding, and the last was Victoria and Albert's in Florida.

My guess is its just not something that they thought about with the design, same thing with XMRadio hard antenna. It was an assumption it did not matter that some folks are very passionate about thinking is incorrect for their use cases.

I made do, I'm just surprised something that simple and lightweight is absent.

I only have one suit. My wife calls it my wedding/funeral suit.

I haven't bought anything extra for the Air yet that I wouldn't for any other car.

Floor mats, trunk liner, seat covers for the kids, cell phone holder, dash cam.
Dog sear cover!

does lucid have cup holders in the back row? i don't recall seeing them

Wow, this discussion really caught me off guard. I was a business executive but haven't thought about a coat hook in a car since 1986 when I wore a suit to work for the last time.

It doesn’t have to be suits or formal wear. Just random clothings from dry clean pick up.

Dog sear cover!
We have it in other cars. But sorry, no pooch allowed.

Whaaat?! Oh, no. Not again?!?!?!

One of the biggest disappointments about purchasing our Model S was discovering NO coat hooks. No overhead grab handles or door pockets, or storage areas either.
There are rear grab handles can be used for hangers, just no coat hooks on top of handle. Even the handles are made in leather I believe.

Well there are grab hooks for the rear seats...lol
I use the retractable rear grab handles for garment hangers so no need for garment hooks for me.

I have a 3D printer. What would you like me to make for you?

Garment hook :D

In all seriousness I need to make an attachment that I can screw a Rammount ball to.

I think I'm going to get a Canon R series camera soon.

Some of my cars have garment hooks but I stopped using them a long time ago. I wear suits all the time and just do the shoulder into shoulder, fold in half thing then lay it on the seat. Same way I pack them for trips and have never had a wrinkled coat.

That is weird that there is no garment hook. Never had a car without one and in my position we still wear sport coats or suit top all the time. Most people that I am around also wear a sport coat or suit top at work. Dumb omission, just like no Sirius radio.

So, people don‘t wear suits or sport coat to weddings or funerals? Still do to the ones I attend.

They serve other purposes as well, top of the list dry cleaning of the above mentioned suit and sport coat, etc.

I need those hooks for my dog's towels. That's fatal design flaw. How could they miss that. I'm cancelling my reservation.

Back