WHERE are the GARMENT hooks???

dawktah LucidGT

Verified Owner
Cars
AGT Zenith Red
I just went to hang my suit up in the car and there are no garment hooks? Was this an accessory I was supposed to have installed?

Unfortunately these are hard to find in Grey and not produced yet in Silver…..

Attachments

• BF996CD9-7826-48E9-86A6-DFC869AF484B.jpeg
    BF996CD9-7826-48E9-86A6-DFC869AF484B.jpeg
    108.4 KB · Views: 170
Whaaat?! Oh, no. Not again?!?!?!

One of the biggest disappointments about purchasing our Model S was discovering NO coat hooks. No overhead grab handles or door pockets, or storage areas either. Ours was a relatively early 2017-build Model S, not the earliest version that came out in 2012, but the one after.

I understand some of the deficiencies in cabin amenities were fixed in later Model Ss.

It seems I’m about to make the same mistake a second time - purchasing a premium-priced automobile, missing a KIA-level coat hook.

EDIT: Our Model X purchased a few years later didn’t come with coat hooks either. No overhead grab handles anywhere, and door pockets only for the front seat occupants.

What is it with idiot-genius billionaire engineers and their inability to design car interiors with regular working people in mind?

One of the biggest disappointments about purchasing our Model S was discovering NO coat hooks. No overhead grab handles or door pockets, or storage areas either. Ours was a relatively early 2017-build Model S, not the earliest version that came out in 2012, but the one after.

I understand some of the deficiencies in cabin amenities were fixed in later Model Ss.

It seems I’m about to make the same mistake a second time - purchasing a premium-priced automobile, missing a KIA-level coat hook.

EDIT: Our Model X purchased a few years later didn’t come with coat hooks either. No overhead grab handles anywhere, and door pockets only for the front seat occupants.

What is it with idiot-genius billionaire engineers and their inability to design car interiors with regular working people in mind?
Elon test-drove the S in the nude…

Well there are grab hooks for the rear seats...lol

No one in Silicon Valley wears a suit coat. Probably didn’t even occur to them to add hooks.

No one in Silicon Valley wears a suit coat. Probably didn’t even occur to them to add hooks.

Apparently, or supply chain. Maybe there are holes for it in pillar and can be added later?

I’m trying to imagine a Model S with rear door pockets and picturing their contents spilling out into the nearest puddle every time the falcon doors open.

I realize the side portion of the doors stays fairly vertical across the range of motion so that probably wouldn’t be a problem but still made me laugh thinking about it.

Has anyone seen any aftermarket products for the Air yet?
Probably need more cars on the road (larger market) before there is much available but as the “population” increases I’m sure we will start to see products come online.

Has anyone seen any aftermarket products for the Air yet?

That so much of this Tesla aftermarket schlock proliferated just reminded me of how deficient our Teslas were in providing even the most basic interior amenities. It irked me that I felt compelled to buy aftermarket coat hooks, window screens, window shades, backseat storage pockets, console storage cubbies, cupholders, phone chargers, blah, blah, blah…

It also reminded me that the steep price I paid for our Teslas was because of those remarkable, energy efficient and still state-of-the-art main batteries that sit between those four wheels.

I have a love-hate relationship with our Teslas. I fear I’ll have the same with the Lucid Air.

That so much of this Tesla aftermarket schlock proliferated just reminded me of how deficient our Teslas were in providing even the most basic interior amenities. It irked me that I felt compelled to buy aftermarket coat hooks, window screens, window shades, backseat storage pockets, console storage cubbies, cupholders, phone chargers, blah, blah, blah…

It also reminded me that the steep price I paid for our Teslas was because of those remarkable, energy efficient and still state-of-the-art main batteries that sit between those four wheels.

I have a love-hate relationship with our Teslas. I fear I’ll have the same with the Lucid Air.
I haven't bought anything extra for the Air yet that I wouldn't for any other car.

Floor mats, trunk liner, seat covers for the kids, cell phone holder, dash cam.

Back