Go to Home Depot and buy a couple of "S" hooks and hang them from the rear door grab handles. Can be stored away when not in use. You could even paint them to match the interior!
I wear scrubs the vast majority of the time. When I do wear a suit jacket I don't drive in it. My reason for asking this question initially is with a car at this price range wouldn't a hanger slide back and forth on the handle and eventually damage it?
I wear scrubs the vast majority of the time. When I do wear a suit jacket I don't drive in it. My reason for asking this question initially is with a car at this price range wouldn't a hanger slide back and forth on the handle and eventually damage it?
I went to a Holiday Party last night ... it was raining ... I went to put my sports coat on the garment hook .. hmm .. standing in the rain .. feeling around for a hook .. not near strap .. not along the door sill .. not on door post .. hmm .. not on driver seat .. getting more wet as I stand there .. duck my head in .. too dark .. take phone out and put flashlight on .. nothing .. now soaked .. fold jacket and put it on seat (luckily no one was riding in the back).
ugh!!! .. what the heck!
I read all the Work-arounds, but come'on .. my F150 has garment hooks ... no excuse!
I went to a Holiday Party last night ... it was raining ... I went to put my sports coat on the garment hook .. hmm .. standing in the rain .. feeling around for a hook .. not near strap .. not along the door sill .. not on door post .. hmm .. not on driver seat .. getting more wet as I stand there .. duck my head in .. too dark .. take phone out and put flashlight on .. nothing .. now soaked .. fold jacket and put it on seat (luckily no one was riding in the back).
ugh!!! .. what the heck!
I read all the Work-arounds, but come'on .. my F150 has garment hooks ... no excuse!
I went to a Holiday Party last night ... it was raining ... I went to put my sports coat on the garment hook .. hmm .. standing in the rain .. feeling around for a hook .. not near strap .. not along the door sill .. not on door post .. hmm .. not on driver seat .. getting more wet as I stand there .. duck my head in .. too dark .. take phone out and put flashlight on .. nothing .. now soaked .. fold jacket and put it on seat (luckily no one was riding in the back).
ugh!!! .. what the heck!
I read all the Work-arounds, but come'on .. my F150 has garment hooks ... no excuse!
If it's dry cleaning, where you have a hanger handy, the grab handles in the back seat work fine. With sport jackets, I tend to just lie it flat gently in the frunk.
Maybe keep a thin coat hanger in the pocket behind the driver's seat? Not ideal, I know.