WHERE are the GARMENT hooks???

Paging @hydbob, what’s the secret for transporting dry cleaning. You’ve got a solution to everything!
Could try this

CoolKo Tesla Aluminum Alloy Hooks Seat Headrest Bag Holder Garment Clothes Coat Hangers - Model S X 3 Y (Set of 2) https://a.co/d/2FFf47T

But the real secret is to not need dry cleaning...

I only have one suit. My wife calls it my wedding/funeral suit.
I call it my marrying and burian outfit.
Both versions will have seen duty since I took delivery of my GT. Not sure if it's a good or bad omen.

I call it my marrying and burian outfit.
Both versions will have seen duty since I took delivery of my GT. Not sure if it's a good or bad omen.

I wear scrubs the vast majority of the time. When I do wear a suit jacket I don't drive in it. My reason for asking this question initially is with a car at this price range wouldn't a hanger slide back and forth on the handle and eventually damage it?

I wear scrubs the vast majority of the time. When I do wear a suit jacket I don't drive in it. My reason for asking this question initially is with a car at this price range wouldn't a hanger slide back and forth on the handle and eventually damage it?
Not if you just keep the accelerator depressed the whole way. Then it just slides back once and stays there ;)

Well ... I wish I had read this thread earlier.

I went to a Holiday Party last night ... it was raining ... I went to put my sports coat on the garment hook .. hmm .. standing in the rain .. feeling around for a hook .. not near strap .. not along the door sill .. not on door post .. hmm .. not on driver seat .. getting more wet as I stand there .. duck my head in .. too dark .. take phone out and put flashlight on .. nothing .. now soaked .. fold jacket and put it on seat (luckily no one was riding in the back).

ugh!!! .. what the heck!

I read all the Work-arounds, but come'on .. my F150 has garment hooks ... no excuse!

I went to a Holiday Party last night ... it was raining ... I went to put my sports coat on the garment hook .. hmm .. standing in the rain .. feeling around for a hook .. not near strap .. not along the door sill .. not on door post .. hmm .. not on driver seat .. getting more wet as I stand there .. duck my head in .. too dark .. take phone out and put flashlight on .. nothing .. now soaked .. fold jacket and put it on seat (luckily no one was riding in the back).

ugh!!! .. what the heck!

I read all the Work-arounds, but come'on .. my F150 has garment hooks ... no excuse!
I hope you find comfort during this difficult time.

Sometimes you just have to laugh!
Then, push on. :)

ugh!!! .. what the heck!

If it's dry cleaning, where you have a hanger handy, the grab handles in the back seat work fine. With sport jackets, I tend to just lie it flat gently in the frunk.

Maybe keep a thin coat hanger in the pocket behind the driver's seat? Not ideal, I know.

Back