Coathooks

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeffV

Cars
'23 Lucid GT
I took delivery of my new GT yesterday. I opened the rear door to hang my jacket on the hook next to the roof handle that every car from the very cheap to the higher end. Couldnt feel it. Poked my head in and looked around and to my chagrin, there was no hook for a coat. I asked the Lucid rep delivering my vehiclle to show me where it was located and he could not tell me. He went to check with his boss and came back and told me the vehicle doesn't come with a coat hook. I guess i expected too much for my $140K purchase. Anyone else notice this?

Hello, and welcome to the forum. I don't know if you've had an opportunity to review the guidelines, but your post violates several of them.

You mention the price of the car unnecessarily; this is irrelevant and specifically prohibited by the guidelines, quoted here:
2. BE HELPFUL: Try to stay true to our goal of helping each other. Posting problems just to vent is not helpful to anyone. If you had a poor experience, post something that others will benefit from. Think: constructive criticism. Refrain from “entitlement” attitudes by avoiding narratives such as, “I spent $xxxxxx on this car so therefore I expect…", "my much cheaper xxxxx car has a feature my Lucid doesn't," etc. Rants are not acceptable. Also, please use a descriptive title in your post. Avoid titles that are ‘clickbait’ like “This is Unbelievable!”​
Additionally, you posted about something that has been discussed before. Please use the search before posting redundant items.

3. AVOID DUPLICATION: Please search the forum before you post, and do not post the same thing as someone else. Put your posts in the most appropriate sub-forum. Please do not post the same post in multiple threads; minor paraphrasing falls into this as well. Please refrain from “shouting” by posting an issue multiple times on multiple threads.​

The same exact subject has been discussed ad nauseam here: https://lucidowners.com/threads/where-are-the-garment-hooks.1920/

The guidelines were created to keep a neighborly feel here, unlike many other places on the Internet that are much more adversarial. Please read them thoroughly before posting in the future. Thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back