Incentives aren't stackable?

jlud4lad

Hi everyone!
First post...I called my sales rep and was ready to place an order today. I mentioned that I had a Conquest incentive, On-Site incentive (he told me about this one!), and a referral code (Thank you to the Mods here!).

After hearing this, he messaged me and said that the Conquest and On-site incentives are not available in February for LEASES. Is that true? I know on the website it has Conquest, but it does not specify for leases/purchase.

He did mention that those incentives may be available for March.

Has anyone leased in February and received those incentives?

Thanks!

Hi everyone!
First post...I called my sales rep and was ready to place an order today. I mentioned that I had a Conquest incentive, On-Site incentive (he told me about this one!), and a referral code (Thank you to the Mods here!).

After hearing this, he messaged me and said that the Conquest and On-site incentives are not available in February for LEASES. Is that true? I know on the website it has Conquest, but it does not specify for leases/purchase.

He did mention that those incentives may be available for March.

Has anyone leased in February and received those incentives?

Thanks!
The weird thing is that the incentives change seemingly on a week to week basis. I'd just push on them and ask for all the incentives to stack and see what they say. Can't hurt to ask especially since they stacked in the past. Best of luck getting a killer deal.

That is weird…especially when they advertise the Conquest incentive on their website

Conquest looks like it's only for leases right now according to the website.

Conquest looks like it's only for leases right now according to the website.
That’s odd because my rep said i can’t use Conquest or On-site incentives this month for leases. Only referral codes…

Back