Started Application today...Again!

Massive congrats! And wow, that is beautiful Air all new and shiny! Love to color combination you went with for it. Am looking forward to your continued impressions as you put some miles on the new car.

Re: Sound System - I would agree and it will be an adjustment. Others have better described things elsewhere on the forum, but the consensus is that the Air with SSPro offers a more accurate, studio-like and clear audio experience; whereas, some other makes tend to provide vehicle sound systems tuned for a more mainstream listener with heavier low-end. You don't feel it when you want to blast music like in some of my previous vehicles that had dedicated subwoofers, but a tradeoff I'll accept for the many things the Air has that those other vehicles never could offer.

Congrats again and welcome to the Lucid Owners community!
Thank you! Loving the car so far.
Will probably take the car in tomorrow for some small fixes.
1) Aren’t the doors supposed to hold their position at any angle? Traditional cars have 2 rolling hinge stops. I notice that Lucid has 4 or 5….but it doesn’t stop at any angle which I thought it was supposed to.

2) I noticed on YouTube that when charging, the front and rear lights do a “dance show”. Is my Lucid just shy?

3) Having proximity locking/unlocking issues when I walk towards and away. Gonna read up on the forums.

It’s going to be a fun (and quick!) 18 months.

Thank you! Loving the car so far.
Will probably take the car in tomorrow for some small fixes.
1) Aren’t the doors supposed to hold their position at any angle? Traditional cars have 2 rolling hinge stops. I notice that Lucid has 4 or 5….but it doesn’t stop at any angle which I thought it was supposed to.

2) I noticed on YouTube that when charging, the front and rear lights do a “dance show”. Is my Lucid just shy?

3) Having proximity locking/unlocking issues when I walk towards and away. Gonna read up on the forums.

It’s going to be a fun (and quick!) 18 months.

While the service advisors can definitively answer, here is some anecdotal information.

1. For my vehicle, which is a touring trim, it does not have doors that hold their position at any point. It does also have four to five stop points. I personally was not expecting it to do so though perhaps the GT or some option may offer this, but at least for the Touring it does not have the stop at any position.

2. The lights can move and display but typically when unlocked and awake shortly after the car has begun charging. For me, my car is parked outside so when I charge the vehicle it is locked and the lights are all off, but they start staying on. I would not describe it as a dance show though but rather a display of the LEDs relative to the charge level.

3. Yes, the mobile key proximity lock and unlock can be finicky; and while not perfect, I assure you it has improved dramatically even in my short time enjoying the vehicle. For me, and hopefully you too, I found what proximities works well (or better). The wake and asleep can take a moment too via the app.

One other thing it took me a little while to note - you cannot unplug the charger until you unlock the car first.

Back