What would you like to see from the Lucid mobile app?

Interestingly ... The iPhone app would only show me that my delivery was going to be soon. But the Apple Watch showed me the car was being charged. I had no control however

These may have been posted earlier but I am just starting to use the app.

I would love for the ability to close the trunk and frunk - just in case I open them accidentally or otherwise.

These may have been posted earlier but I am just starting to use the app.

I would love for the ability to close the trunk and frunk - just in case I open them accidentally or otherwise.
Um, that functionality has always been there with the app. The buttons on the right side of the main screen open and close the frunk and trunk.
SmartSelect_20221210_221939_Lucid.jpg

Um, that functionality has always been there with the app. The buttons on the right side of the main screen open and close the frunk and trunk.
View attachment 7508
Thx for the 411.

It doesn’t close on mine. The DA tried it when I was taking delivery and I thought it was not such a big issue. Now that I know that it is supposed to work that way I will keep checking.

something buggy about the .35 update. don't install. see my post on members only
It worked fine for me, so it may be unluckiness/your car had issues and this exacerbated them. I wouldn't skip updates as you'll need to install it regardless in order to get the next version.

I would like to have the ability to see the cameras around my car from the app and I would like the vehicle to have dashcam function when driving that records to a USB which could be viewable form the app..
I second this, like sentry-mode, I really really want this ASAP.
During rush hour had some crappy beat down truck try to run me off the road, and there 6 inches of snow on the road.
Dude was probably going to hit me and run, because when I got into the yellow center lines (the turning lane), he was 6 inches across the line, which meant he was deliberately trying to hit me from what I saw.

Definitely need recording, dash cam footage, sentry mode, etc...
Too many road ragers on the west coast and full of crappy drivers.
Whenever it snows or rains, people forget how to drive or keep following distance. Scares the crap out of me

I second this, like sentry-mode, I really really want this ASAP.
During rush hour had some crappy beat down truck try to run me off the road, and there 6 inches of snow on the road.
Dude was probably going to hit me and run, because when I got into the yellow center lines (the turning lane), he was 6 inches across the line, which meant he was deliberately trying to hit me from what I saw.

Definitely need recording, dash cam footage, sentry mode, etc...
Too many road ragers on the west coast and full of crappy drivers.
Whenever it snows or rains, people forget how to drive or keep following distance. Scares the crap out of me
People keep asking for Sentry mode, but I've never heard of anyone getting prosecuted even if their face is clear. Only way police around here do anything is if they are caught in the act.

People keep asking for Sentry mode, but I've never heard of anyone getting prosecuted even if their face is clear. Only way police around here do anything is if they are caught in the act.
I hope sentry mode records as well, and that's exactly the point of it I thought?

Records when someone gets near and if they do something heinous, you'll have evidence, and can file a police report if there's enough to catch the culprit.

But not even parking, I just mean dash cam recordings as well from cameras on while driving on the road

Googled sentry mode arrest and several arrests for keying, breaking in and crimes not related to the car used sentry mode footage as evidence

Just found out my bricking issue was because some of the files on the .35 download were corrupt or not preset. This makes me want even more a way to imitate a way to revert to a previous software version. Of course, that assumes you would be able to see the current version on the car, which you can't.

Just found out my bricking issue was because some of the files on the .35 download were corrupt or not preset. This makes me want even more a way to imitate a way to revert to a previous software version. Of course, that assumes you would be able to see the current version on the car, which you can't.
You can see the current version on the car. Go to settings on the pilot panel, then you’ll see it at the top right.

You can see the current version on the car. Go to settings on the pilot panel, then you’ll see it at the top right.
Right, but if the displays won't come on, that won't help. I'd like to be able to see the SW version from the app.

Yes, they do get punished when the act of vandalism get recorded and posted online to shame them.

Realized my original post was littered with typos. Sorry. Reposting.

Just found out my bricking issue was because some of the files on the .35 download were corrupt or not present. This makes me want even more a way to revert to a previous software version via the app. Of course, that assumes you would be able to see the current version on the car via the app, which you can't.

Back