What would you like to see from the Lucid mobile app?

I'm actually pretty curious if Lucid would be willing to release what percentage of app users are on iOS vs. Android. I'm an Android user myself, and have been for the past 10 years, but more and more I find that Apple's intransigence in opening up iMessage has made it more difficult to stay on Android. Seriously, the vast majority of friends of mine have iPhones, and I now am met with cries of "Ugh, austinlucid is on Android and he's screwing up our group chats." (and, to be clear, it's not the "blue/green" message nonsense that's often reported in the media - it's that cross iOS/Android messaging, especially in group chats, just fundamentally sucks - videos are basically unwatchable, no emoji reactions, my messages randomly don't show up, etc.) I really don't want to get an iPhone due to what I see is Apple's monopolistic behavior, but at some point I may just throw in the towel.

I know that's a bit off topic, but I'd assume that the vast majority of Lucid owners are iPhone users, so I wouldn't be surprised if Lucid is prioritizing Android support lower on the list.
A lot of companies prioritize Apple first. Just a fact of life in that industry. From my own experience building mobile teams, I can say it's harder to find good Android developers, too. So it may be a question of priorities, but also just the reality of getting the right people to make better Android features.

One thing I know for sure though is that a company like Lucid can never get away with the assumption that all of its customers use iPhones. They will always need to build out good Android support, even if it lags behind the iPhone a bit.

I would rather turn my radio on when I want to have news, music ot. I don’t like to have to turn it off every time I get in the car. Doesn’t anyone ever drive without the radio on these days?

I would rather turn my radio on when I want to have news, music ot. I don’t like to have to turn it off every time I get in the car. Doesn’t anyone ever drive without the radio on these days?
Drives me nuts when things auto-play. If I turned off the radio before getting out of the car, it should definitely be off the next time I get into the car.

Automatic opening and closing of the garage door when the car comes near home and leaves from home.

Yeah, I don't need advanced summon but when in a tight spot I would like to be able to back the car out of a spot to give me more room to enter.
Or just pull forward or backward 15 ft to open the door in tight spot.

I would be super happy if the app just immediately connected to the car instead of waiting 30 seconds for the car to wake up. Why does it need to wake up when I'm just seeing how much range there is? Why do I have to wait 30 seconds to remotely unlock the car or turn on the heater? Just queue the damn command and execute it when you can.

I would be super happy if the app just immediately connected to the car instead of waiting 30 seconds for the car to wake up. Why does it need to wake up when I'm just seeing how much range there is? Why do I have to wait 30 seconds to remotely unlock the car or turn on the heater? Just queue the damn command and execute it when you can.
I believe if you are in the same home WiFi, it is much faster than cellular to California server than over the cellular air back to wake the car up.

I believe if you are in the same home WiFi, it is much faster than cellular to California server than over the cellular air back to wake the car up.
Not the case in my experience. I can sit in my home office on the same WiFi network as the car and it takes just as long to wake up the car as it did when the car was 50 miles away at the body shop and I was doing it over LTE.

You guys have lazy sleepers GT. 🤣

It’s local WiFi, but it all would go back to their servers anyway. I highly doubt they’re allowing direct network access to car controls.

I would like to not have to use my FOB or mobile phone to open the car when it is in my garage. Copy Tesla to keep car unlocked when in the garage.

A lot of companies prioritize Apple first. Just a fact of life in that industry. From my own experience building mobile teams, I can say it's harder to find good Android developers, too. So it may be a question of priorities, but also just the reality of getting the right people to make better Android features.

One thing I know for sure though is that a company like Lucid can never get away with the assumption that all of its customers use iPhones. They will always need to build out good Android support, even if it lags behind the iPhone a bit.
Being an Android user, I do understand why Apple App is developed first. A much smaller QA matrix compared to Android. However, they could prioritize Google, Samsung, One Plus. Particularly on a high end car, you can expect most of the high end users to have usually Google or Samsung phones.

You will see nothing until you take delivery.
So, here is definitely an idea. After the VIN is assigned, if minimal status is shown either on the Account or the App, it would greatly cut down the messages and time wasted between the customer and SA/DA.

Greetings Lucid Owners. If you had a magic wand, what enhancements or additions would you like to see made to the Lucid mobile app? Asking for a friend. ;)
Scheduler for delayed (TOU) charging.
Miles/kW-h metrics
Histograms of Miles/kW-hr vs date vs speed
More analytics

Back