Off-Topic What Original Tesla reviewers think of CyberTruck?

Tesla2.0

Referral Code - F0ZQ8SWA
Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
Referral Code
F0ZQ8SWA

Tesla fanboys will always like it, even if it was pink with unicorn wings.

I actually saw one in Phoenix. It was out of place, a monstrosity unlike anything else, lots of attention. Bit like a huge wearhouse built in middle of community of homes. Made the environment less pleasing. In your face, not elegant. Felt driver was shouting at me.

Tesla fanboys will always like it, even if it was pink with unicorn wings.

I actually saw one in Phoenix. It was out of place, a monstrosity unlike anything else, lots of attention. Bit like a huge wearhouse built in middle of community of homes. Made the environment less pleasing. In your face, not elegant. Felt driver was shouting at me.
Pink with unicorn wings would be an improvement...🤣 Really fugly in my opinion, especially the tail lights.

But beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

The early reviews /unbiased are very good.
Seems many of reported cancellations aren’t really happening.

The early reviews /unbiased are very good.
Seems many of reported cancellations aren’t really happening.

There’s no reason to cancel yet. I doubt anyone rushed to their computer to cancel. That will only be known when they start delivering (and the show 10 don’t count).

I’m reserving judgment until I get to drive one, but I don’t see why I’d buy this over a Rivian or F150.

There’s no reason to cancel yet. I doubt anyone rushed to their computer to cancel. That will only be known when they start delivering (and the show 10 don’t count).

I’m reserving judgment until I get to drive one, but I don’t see why I’d buy this over a Rivian or F150.
To each their own. I wouldn’t buy either of those. I’m not a true truck buyer. Sports cars/ suv/ sedans 👍
We are adding a gravity and cyber beast. I do know someone quite well who has driven it.

Are these first models coming out going to be priced just under $100K? I thought the "base" $60K models will come in 2025 or later. I know when I plunked down my deposit for a Taycan and was told it was competing with Model S pricing, it was a big shock when they called me in to look at the $130K+ models they had in stock.

Are these first models coming out going to be priced just under $100K? I thought the "base" $60K models will come in 2025 or later. I know when I plunked down my deposit for a Taycan and was told it was competing with Model S pricing, it was a big shock when they called me in to look at the $130K+ models they had in stock.

I went to Porsche showroom last year and saw one used for 190k, I was SMH and walked out.

To each their own. I wouldn’t buy either of those. I’m not a true truck buyer. Sports cars/ suv/ sedans 👍
We are adding a gravity and cyber beast. I do know someone quite well who has driven it.
But a cybertruck is a pickup, aka a truck, not a sports car/suv/sedan.

I also don’t buy trucks. Hell, I don’t even like SUVs. But if I were to buy a truck, it’d be a Rivian or an F150.

To each their own, indeed. :)

I also don’t buy trucks. Hell, I don’t even like SUVs. But if I were to buy a truck, it’d be a Rivian or an F150.

L O L sorry I wasn’t clear not a truck guy per se, but going to take the plunge in 40 years of driving will be my first truck 🙏 It will be enjoyable

I went to Porsche showroom last year and saw one used for 190k, I was SMH and walked out

Slightly used ones have come down quite a bit.
I had a 4S for about 6 months. Great looks arguably the best aesthetically, but was overwhelmed in the total package.

I'm curious, why don't you like SUV's or trucks? Seems every household has at least 1 nowadays.

I'm curious, why don't you like SUV's or trucks? Seems every household has at least 1 nowadays.
Handling, cumbersome size, not needing all that space are all possible reasons. Besides, the Air already offers the same amount of cargo and much more legroom than most SUVs!

For me, I just never liked the ride height. I prefer to be as close to the pavement as possible. And I find SUVs to be less attractive overall.

Plus, not having kids or a dog, there's no real need for me to have anything larger. The Air is already borderline too big for my taste.

If I had my way, I'd be driving a 2-seater at all times.

For me, I just never liked the ride height. I prefer to be as close to the pavement as possible. And I find SUVs to be less attractive overall.

Plus, not having kids or a dog, there's no real need for me to have anything larger. The Air is already borderline too big for my taste.

If I had my way, I'd be driving a 2-seater at all times.
Wait, why don't you have your way?

Because sometimes I need to transport more than one other person?
In that case, I assume you are looking forward to the midsize Lucid as well as a potential 2 door roadster with legitimate 2nd row seats?

@Volund , please do not be offended, but I totally agree with @borski. I don't like SUVs or trucks because they drive like shit, always have, always will. Got stuff to carry, get an RS6. Pickups have a very useful purpose, yet 90 percent have never seen a 2x4. Ford would have gone bankrupt decades ago if it was not for the insane F150 profits.

In that case, I assume you are looking forward to the midsize Lucid as well as a potential 2 door roadster with legitimate 2nd row seats?
I am. I would seriously consider the mid-sized as my next "passenger car" in the 2-car garage. So long as it's still fairly luxurious. I'm hoping Lucid goes more in the direction of an Audi A4, as opposed to a Model 3.

Back