Vote for your favorite Color and Discuss Why?

Pick your poison

• Total voters
Everyone's going to vote for the color they got :D (I know I just did)

but tbh, a midnight blue would have been perfect! Too bad it's not an option for the plebs.

Zenith red ( gee my color) because it shows the most depth and also changes the most dependent upon lighting of all of Lucids color palate. I saw a few surveys that the most popular car color over the last 20 years here in the USA is basically shades of grey ( white grey silver and black and all variations of those) which is why I went with something different this time. I think that we are coming into a time of more acceptance of color, maybe not like the pastels of the 1950s or the psychedelic hues of the late 60s but definitely a breakout from the twilight spectrum. I’m just riding the crest of this wave.

Best color isn't even on this poll...shame
I agree, I would have like to see the blue or, going off palette, a British Racing Green.

White, because there is no green.

I reserve my right to change my vote if Lucid ever ships a green car.

All kidding aside, I like all of Lucid’s colors. Even the gold from the DE. And I usually hate red, but if you’re going to have red, Zenith is the red to have. Quantum Grey would have been my second choice, and I waffled on it for a while. But in the end, I think the white and silver accentuate the lines on the Air better, particularly on the bottoms of the doors, giving the car a slightly more aggressive look.

But if they had a nice British Racing Green, it would be no contest.

I chose Zenith red, although I would accept the Cosmos silver as second. But I concur that British Racing Green would be very desirable! I really liked the color of the DE and would have paid a couple of grand extra on my Pure to get that color.

Zenith Red (mine of course), but it is not my favorite color. My favorite is Eureka Gold. I was too late to get in at end of December last year. I hope that option may be available again, maybe in Gravity? I’ve checked wrap, but the wrap color doesn’t look quite right compare to native Eureka Gold.

There are many incorrect answers here.. its Stellar White!

And no Eureka Gold here either…

Please share your thoughts about why you voted for "X" color
I first fell in love with the Zenith Red back on opening day at the Denver studio last year. I think a better name would've been Black Cherry though. When she is all cleaned up its like looking into a mirror. The only thing with this color is one doesn't want to let anyone touch it as it's a finger pint magnet.

Back