Vote for your favorite Color and Discuss Why?

Pick your poison

• Total voters
Having had the opportunity to work in the plant for a couple of years and seeing a lot of different color combinations, I think the best color depends on your options (glass roof/metal roof, stealth/platinum). I have a Gray Pure, and I love the way it looks. However, the stealth and glass roof in white (with the stealth cantrails) looks awesome! I already told some of my former colleagues we need to get the stealth option on the pure trim…what’s a little more assembly line complexity? Give the people what they want!

I noticed that Fathom blue changes color depending on the intensity of light. In bright light it is more blue. When it is darker or no direct sunlight it is closer to gray color. Did anyone else notice that or is it just me?
The red is like that too. In shade or indirect light, it's a dark cherry red. In the sun, it's a brilliant red metallic. But I think the red looks a lot nicer with black trim. And of course, that's the best color combo, because that is what I have.

I own a Zenith Red but I voted Fathom Blue, it's such a great color that just looks super fresh, and at night it looks dark, I like the look of it.

I noticed that Fathom blue changes color depending on the intensity of light. In bright light it is more blue. When it is darker or no direct sunlight it is closer to gray color. Did anyone else notice that or is it just me?
My wife and I always joke as we approach the car, “Gray or blue?”. It definitely does change color and it’s one of the things we love about the color.

Volund, you have excellent taste. 😄

Zenith Red, Fathom Blue, and Sapphire all color shift.

If I had to rank the colors with platinum trim in mind, it goes-

1. ZR or Gold
1.5. Quantum grey
2. Black
3. White
4. Fathom blue
5. Cosmos silver

But if its all colors with trim of your choice, sapphire blue is tied with QG.
With 5 being the best and highest score. That I'll agree to.

Don’t tell me you didn’t decide between those two for the DE! Red is still my overall pick, classy and turns attention without being gaudy(coughs on the gold finish WITHOUT a tinted clear coat)
I didn’t, actually. I wanted blue, but it didn’t exist at the time, so I picked the stunning Red

I’ve fallen more in love with it over time

I didn’t, actually. I wanted blue, but it didn’t exist at the time, so I picked the stunning Red

Wait, am I just missing something or was sapphire unveiled after all dream deliveries were done?

During the summer my wife & I were at the Manhasset studio trying to make a final decision between Cosmos Silver & Fathom Blue. The associate asked if we’d like to see the Zenith Red on the other side of the showroom. My wife responded, “We don’t generally love red, but sure, let’s look”. When she saw the red, she blurted out, ‘Wow, that IS beautiful’. Obviously we went with Fathom Blue, but the red is gorgeous.

The bottom line is I don’t think Lucid has a bad color in its palette.

Wait, am I just missing something or was sapphire unveiled after all dream deliveries were done?
Correct. If I had known about Sapphire I probably still would’ve gotten the DE, but the color would have been a pull. The red is so stunning, though, that I don’t feel that need quite as much.

Also, while @Bill55 will tell you how different Sapphire and DE-P are (and he’s right), they’re not *that* different, as compared to, say, a GT and a Sapphire, in almost any scenario other than the track.

The one thing I really wish I had was rear torque vectoring. Outside of that, I’m perfectly happy with my DE :)

During the summer my wife & I were at the Manhasset studio trying to make a final decision between Cosmos Silver & Fathom Blue. The associate asked if we’d like to see the Zenith Red on the other side of the showroom. My wife responded, “We don’t generally love red, but sure, let’s look”. When she saw the red, she blurted out, ‘Wow, that IS beautiful’. Obviously we went with Fathom Blue, but the red is gorgeous.

The bottom line is I don’t think Lucid has a bad color in its palette.
This was exactly my wife and I. “Red? Ugh no, what am I, 14?” (No offense @xponents)

Then we saw it, and then we bought it lol

This reminds me of the conversation I had with my wife when I ordered the Touring.

"What, you didn't consult me on the color?"

Then she looked at all the other colors.

"Okay. You chose well."

This was exactly my wife and I. “Red? Ugh no, what am I, 14?” (No offense @xponents)

Then we saw it, and then we bought it lol
Well thats weird, I would've thought that red is a old mans color, not a teen color as it looks classy. Most teenagers my age would probably just black out every single piece(gross) on matte black with negative percent tint.

Well thats weird, I would've thought that red is a old mans color, not a teen color as it looks classy. Most teenagers my age would probably just black out every single piece(gross) on matte black with negative percent tint.
So what you are saying is teenagers your age have no sense of style or class. Got it.

This reminds me of the conversation I had with my wife when I ordered the Touring.

"What, you didn't consult me on the color?"

Then she looked at all the other colors.

"Okay. You chose well."
Wait, you guys didnt like ANY of the other colors?

So what you are saying is teenagers your age have no sense of style or class. Got it.
Except me 😎 but yes more people like monochrome and matte colors with ABSOLUTE hate towards any two tone and classy colors.

I was talking about the Lucid to his friend... he mentioned that he had a matte black model y with limo tint that "beats the sh*t out of that old looking lucid". He showed me a picture and I had to use all my strength to not faint/barf on the spot or laugh.

Last edited:
Wait, you guys didnt like ANY of the other colors?
We like them all. We wouldn't have chosen any of the others over white.

Well thats weird, I would've thought that red is an old mans color, not a teen color as it looks classy. Most teenagers my age would probably just black out every single piece(gross) on matte black with negative percent tint.
Bright firetruck red is the classic “midlife crisis Ferrari” color so maybe you have a point

And I think what I’m hearing from you is @abbas2099 fits in well with teenagers nowadays yeah?

Back