Vote for your favorite Color and Discuss Why?

Pick your poison

• Total voters
Stellar White... cos it's stellar.. and allows the shadows to play out nicely and really allows one to appreciate the curves and shapes of the car... I love my white touring...

I chose Zenith Red for my Touring. I considered Quantum Grey and definitely would have considered Fathom Blue if it had been available for the Touring.

I love my Fathom blue, and it would be my first choice on any Lucid--- but its only available on Pure at this point. Not sure if that availability will change? Long before Fathom blue, my original online build was a touring in stellar white with silver roof...

Quantum Grey looks great with the platinum trim resulting in a pleasing and stylish two tone look. That theme is carried on into the Santa Cruz two tone interior with the interior and exterior greys matching well.

If I had to rank the colors with platinum trim in mind, it goes-

1. ZR or Gold
1.5. Quantum grey
2. Black
3. White
4. Fathom blue
5. Cosmos silver

But if its all colors with trim of your choice, sapphire blue is tied with QG.

If I had to rank the colors with platinum trim in mind, it goes-

1. ZR or Gold
1.5. Quantum grey
2. Black
3. White
4. Fathom blue
5. Cosmos silver

But if its all colors with trim of your choice, sapphire blue is tied with QG.
Zenith red makes you smarter, cooler, and prettier tho

Zenith red makes you smarter, cooler, and prettier tho
Yup, but it has to be tied with gold. Gold just works well with my personal design aesthetic, as well as the features of the Lucid. Red would be ever so slightly ahead if I ordered a DE, however.

Yup, but it has to be tied with gold. Gold just works well with my personal design aesthetic, as well as the features of the Lucid. Red would be ever so slightly ahead if I ordered a DE, however.
I knew you couldn’t be perfect

I noticed that Fathom blue changes color depending on the intensity of light. In bright light it is more blue. When it is darker or no direct sunlight it is closer to gray color. Did anyone else notice that or is it just me?

Last edited:
I think Fathom Blue may look stunning on Gravity.

I noticed that Fathom blue changes color depending on the intensity of light. In bright light it is more blue. When it is darker or no direct sunlight it is closer to gray color. Did anyone else notice that or is it just me?
Yes and I have been saying that since I saw it at the Millbrae delivery center.

I knew you couldn’t be perfect
Don’t tell me you didn’t decide between those two for the DE! Red is still my overall pick, classy and turns attention without being gaudy(coughs on the gold finish WITHOUT a tinted clear coat)

Quantum Grey with Platinum top and Mojave interior is stylish, classy and timeless. Best of all this combination weathers well.

Back