Update 2.1.18

Not sure if this update caused it(seems like it did), all my seat settings have disappeared/"restore" button is always disabled on all profiles.

Reported to CC already

I have an odd situation. The car and the app indicated I had a software update (2.1.18) available. I initiated the update via the app, said it would take 40 minutes. The app froze on the Preparing for Update screen. Closed the app, tried again, same result. I closed the app. No indication on the car that the update had started. I initiated the update from the car, again said it would take 40 minutes. Left the car (about 4pm). Looked at the app around 6pm and it said the update was 40% complete. I figured there were some network issues. Woke up this morning and the app indicates 50% complete. Last time this happened (in a version 1 update), the car was bricked so I was a bit panicked. Went out to the car this morning, everything seems fine except it says my software version is current on 2.1.10. The app is still frozen saying 50% complete. Uninstalled/reinstalled the app. Still indicates Software Update in progress 50%. Any ideas from the brain trust here?

I have an odd situation. The car and the app indicated I had a software update (2.1.18) available. I initiated the update via the app, said it would take 40 minutes. The app froze on the Preparing for Update screen. Closed the app, tried again, same result. I closed the app. No indication on the car that the update had started. I initiated the update from the car, again said it would take 40 minutes. Left the car (about 4pm). Looked at the app around 6pm and it said the update was 40% complete. I figured there were some network issues. Woke up this morning and the app indicates 50% complete. Last time this happened (in a version 1 update), the car was bricked so I was a bit panicked. Went out to the car this morning, everything seems fine except it says my software version is current on 2.1.10. The app is still frozen saying 50% complete. Uninstalled/reinstalled the app. Still indicates Software Update in progress 50%. Any ideas from the brain trust here?
Ask customer car to re-push the update to you.

It looks like seat homing requires a trip to a service center, correct?

Were these Alexa menu items there prior to this update?
PXL_20230902_211432235.webp

Attachments

• PXL_20230902_211446667.webp
    PXL_20230902_211446667.webp
    727.7 KB · Views: 150
  • PXL_20230902_211455905.webp
    PXL_20230902_211455905.webp
    786.4 KB · Views: 289
  • PXL_20230902_211511631.webp
    PXL_20230902_211511631.webp
    743.4 KB · Views: 88
  • PXL_20230902_211522506.webp
    PXL_20230902_211522506.webp
    663.4 KB · Views: 90
Has anyone tried charging after this update? I charged for the first time today after this update on August 30th (with an SoC of 28% and Preconditioning for approximately 13/14 minutes), and noticed that there was no signet surge. Has anyone else observed this?

Has anyone tried charging after this update? I charged for the first time today after this update on August 30th (with an SoC of 28% and Preconditioning for approximately 13/14 minutes), and noticed that there was no signet surge. Has anyone else observed this?
Electrify America has apparently started rolling out a software update to their charging stations to fix this. I don't many stations have been updated yet.
The Signet surge has always been an Electrify America issue to fix rather than Lucid's.

Electrify America has apparently started rolling out a software update to their charging stations to fix this. I don't many stations have been updated yet.
The Signet surge has always been an Electrify America issue to fix rather than Lucid's.
Yeah probably that might have been the case. Seems like a coincidence that the charger near my place has gone through software update around the same time that 2.1.18 came out. :D

I've noticed with the 2.1.18 update that the kw used "Since Charged" value is now higher than the Trip A value (which I reset after each charging).

Prior .. Since Charged I thought was showing me the total power consumed which included things like A/C, where as the Trip A was showing only power used to move the car.

Is this the experience you're seeing as well?

I'm more concerned about the app being stuck on the update screen. No other options available on the app. I'll ask CS about it.
Problem disappeared after 15 minutes of driving and am now on 2.1.18.

Am I one of the few who haven’t received this OTA yet? I used to get them within 24 hours, which I thought had to do with when I purchased my car.

Back