Update 2.1.18

Pushing in my driver's handle will keep it stuck in and not wake. If I push in my passenger handle, it will wake the car. If my car is awake, pushing in the driver's handle will unlock.

I provided details and video to Lucid Engineering at their request.
This sounds familiar to my issue with the passive unlock feature. You can’t wake up the car by pushing the left side handles or the front passenger handle. You push the right rear handle and it wakes the car and the other handles all work. Lucid looked at this and said it’s a software issue and they will push a fix - at some point. Lucid noted this behavior on other cars in the service center. The loaner I had worked perfectly and was manufactured several months before mine.

This sounds familiar to my issue with the passive unlock feature. You can’t wake up the car by pushing the left side handles or the front passenger handle. You push the right rear handle and it wakes the car and the other handles all work. Lucid looked at this and said it’s a software issue and they will push a fix - at some point. Lucid noted this behavior on other cars in the service center. The loaner I had worked perfectly and was manufactured several months before mine.
For me irs never been inconvenient, and I prefer it getting stuck than popping out as a security feature because if you push it in and it doesn't detect a fob, then it means someone maliciously tried to gain entry possibly.

I'd rather it now pop back out for them to keep pushing it in, or break the handle. So I like it that way lol.

And when it does detect a fob, it pushes our and opens, so that's what I always expected

@Bobby
@hydbob
@Coho
@isbuffs
So I'm happy to report that I just tried it again after a service visit (I am on update 2.1.20)
And handle no longer gets stuck and it's exactly as you described, I push the handle in, I hear the car start up. It's never done that before. Handle pops back out too instead of being stuck.
So maybe I was just in some buggy state and they added more "robustness" and now it's fixed.

So the video on the FAQ page is accurate. Although I just tap the handle once and it turned on, I don't push it down or in for longer than a quarter of a second.

It's one of those cases that whenever you try to reproduce something in front of the owner/tech but you never can and they think you're crazy? That's how I feel haha

Push handle in then touch area again to turn off

Attachments

• PXL_20230911_223726046.mp4
    10 MB
Very clean and simple videos to copy. I can confirm replication.

Pushing in my driver's handle will keep it stuck in and not wake. If I push in my passenger handle, it will wake the car. If my car is awake, pushing in the driver's handle will unlock.

I provided details and video to Lucid Engineering at their request.
Thanks! Thought I was the only one ..

Is anyone experiencing glitches with the .18 update? My "restore" button for the seat is now grayed out and nothing will bring it back. I've tried all the reboots I know. Since I can't use the new easy entry/exit feature, my seats have to be "homed", I was moving the seat back manually. I would then hit "restore" when I got in. Now that doesn't work.
I am in the same boat. Will reach out to customer support for seat homing

Back