Update 2.1.18

I'm glad you got that joke, @DeaneG
I've had a lot of experience shipping production software, back in the UV-EPROM days where fixing a bug meant sending a field service person to every single customer site worldwide. We only botched one or two releases over 6-7 years thanks to embedded diagnostics and careful regression testing. 35 years later I still remember a midnight email I sent to the software team titled "A few small repairs" after Shawn Colvin. Guess I was the CRO.

Last edited:
[deleted]

I just received the 2.1.18 as well without getting 2.1.15 so that seemed to have been to fix a small number of Cars.
I am used to the audio glitches and mostly use maps from my phone now so I might wait a day or two before updating and maybe 2.1.20 will be here to get to a nice round number 😂.

Is anyone experiencing glitches with the .18 update? My "restore" button for the seat is now grayed out and nothing will bring it back. I've tried all the reboots I know. Since I can't use the new easy entry/exit feature, my seats have to be "homed", I was moving the seat back manually. I would then hit "restore" when I got in. Now that doesn't work.

Is anyone experiencing glitches with the .18 update? My "restore" button for the seat is now grayed out and nothing will bring it back. I've tried all the reboots I know. Since I can't use the new easy entry/exit feature, my seats have to be "homed", I was moving the seat back manually. I would then hit "restore" when I got in. Now that doesn't work.
Need seat homing.

Just got it, estimated download/install time is 40 minutes.

I received it this afternoon. If no one has any weird glitches with it, I'll install it later tonight. My seats had to be "homed" after the earlier update, so that shouldn't be a problem.

Just got the update as well. Hopefully my seat won’t need rehoming again

Is anyone noticing any bug fixes with this OTA?

My update has been stuck at 41% for the past 15 minutes. Anyone else having issues with the update. Hoping it changes soon.

My update has been stuck at 41% for the past 15 minutes. Anyone else having issues with the update. Hoping it changes soon.
Same, went to 50% for a few minutes, then finished in a flash.

Does it fix the Highway assist pingpong issue?

Back