U-DRAG RACE: Acura NSX Type S vs. Lucid Air Grand Touring

Tim-in-CA

Verified Owner
Cars
Air Touring, Rivian R1S
Referral Code
OZLJ2XPG

Note, the Lucid has the less grippy all season 19" tires, plus unknown if they enabled launch mode on the Lucid.

Note, the Lucid has the less grippy all season 19" tires, plus unknown if they enabled launch mode on the Lucid.
The "long term" test car...they've had it for so long but test is with snow tires ?
and
they haven't read the owner's manual.

also where is the Blue Bear?. he says: " ...and that's it! " well, moron, that is not it. Can you see the warning on the pilot panel?

Also, how convenient for the Honda ( that the drivers are illiterate ): it say in orange letters, right in front of the (pardon the expression) "driver"

DON'T DO THIS WITH THE SNOW TIRES, MORON!

To make it fair... they should put the donut spare on the Honda and do the race ON SNOW!.

I have no respect for Ed's mounds. What is the point of this ? Are they trying to show that a handicapped car can't beat a Honda ?

21" summer rubber is STANDARD ON THE GT...they went out of their way to make it unequal. How many cars on that ranking board are on winter tires ????

NONE

The "long term" test car...they've had it for so long but test is with snow tires ?
and
they haven't read the owner's manual.

also where is the Blue Bear?. he says: " ...and that's it! " well, moron, that is not it. Can you see the warning on the pilot panel?

Also, how convenient for the Honda ( that the drivers are illiterate ): it say in orange letters, right in front of the (pardon the expression) "driver"

DON'T DO THIS WITH THE SNOW TIRES, MORON!

To make it fair... they should put the donut spare on the Honda and do the race ON SNOW!.

I have no respect for Ed's mounds. What is the point of this ? Are they trying to show that a handicapped car can't beat a Honda ?

21" summer rubber is STANDARD ON THE GT...they went out of their way to make it unequal. How many cars on that ranking board are on winter tires ????

NONE
And then they said they “couldnt get“ summer tires on their gt, which is bullshit. Any idiot can walk in the SC and ask for them..
the issue is probably that they dont want to pay, and they want to control their hidden agenda of shitting on the Lucid.

Let's petition Lucid to send Edmunds a set of 21" rims with summer tires so that we aren't subjected to such nonsense in the future...
If Lucid does do this, I’d assume the 20s would be better due to having more sidewall and michelins which I think are better!

Let's petition Lucid to send Edmunds a set of 21" rims with summer tires so that we aren't subjected to such nonsense in the future...
They can buy their own. Lucid doesn’t owe them anything for free. Including testing of a Sapphire! I offered my GT for them to use (I have 21’s), they never responded. I’m assuming it wouldn’t fit their agenda to run it properly.

They can buy their own. Lucid doesn’t owe them anything for free. Including testing of a Sapphire! I offered my GT for them to use (I have 21’s), they never responded. I’m assuming it wouldn’t fit their agenda to run it properly.
They can buy my used 21s at a discount. No need to even speak with Lucid

Thank you Lucid for giving us the TPMS swap button with the latest update. What a shame that Ed's Mounds doesn't know how to change a wheel.
PXL_20231026_173556728.jpg

Man it's such a bummer to see how much Edmunds STILL hates on Lucid. They seriously never give their GT a fair shake. They have it compete with absolute dyed in the wool sports cars like the m8, z06 and nsx, then complain about how it performs in comparison. You're comparing a 5 seat luxury car to purpose built sports driving machines, and the Lucid can still hang in there...

Man it's such a bummer to see how much Edmunds STILL hates on Lucid. They seriously never give their GT a fair shake. They have it compete with absolute dyed in the wool sports cars like the m8, z06 and nsx, then complain about how it performs in comparison. You're comparing a 5 seat luxury car to purpose built sports driving machines, and the Lucid can still hang in there...
Offer to re-do all their drag races in your Sapphire when you get it =)

They'd probably throw snow tires on it and claim they couldn't find summer rubber for it.
“We managed to get some snow tires, but we couldn’t get the far more common summer tires that come with the car and are literally in stock everywhere, sorry!!”

Back