Touring Delivery Tracker [Archive]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m with you on that. I know some things need to be exclusive to the top trims, but I would have paid extra for those massage seats, for sure. (Just not $25k extra for the GT.)
I started liking Porsche way of configuring car. 1500$ for massage seats. Cmon Lucid, do it.

I started liking Porsche way of configuring car. 1500$ for massage seats. Cmon Lucid, do it.
They don't seem to have the manufacturing capability to support much of an options list...certainly not to the ridiculous extent of Porsche.

Touring reservation made 19 March 2021. Grey Touring, 20" Wheels, Tahoe Interior, Glass Canopy, Surreal Sound Pro. Fresno, CA.

I also ordered the Touring with Grey & Tahoe interior but with 21 “ wheels. Hope they now can paint with a Gray paint. Also in March 2021.

From Q1 Earnings Presentation: "Deliveries of Air Grand Touring Performance in June, Air Touring and Air Pure later this year"

Sounds like Touring pushed to back end of Q3.

Yeah they will mostly deliver few tourings to report in Q3 earnings report.

"Later this year" is Apple-esque marketing speak for "December 31st."

Please remove me from the list as I have upgraded to GT. Thanks and good luck to my fellow future Ludicites!

Touring Reservation October 14, 2020. Quantum Grey on Mojave. Excited to see when the Touring's start rolling off the line.

SA backtracking in f/u email:
" It was nice chatting with you today. I did some research to double check one of your questions. We have not delivered vehicles with Tire repair kits. My apologizes for the confusion and miscommunication.
The tire repair kit is available from our Service Centers for an additional cost, but will not be included in our vehicles."
Mine came with a tire repair kit, but maybe it was an accident or because I’m an investor?

In the big scheme of things, the cost for a tire kit is really not much; yet , not only Lucid, but also MB , are doing this nickel and diming to their customers. We recently got an EQS, and guess what? No tire kit!
So @bunnylebowski, you've gotten a special treat from Lucid :).

Any word on Touring confirmation or do we think July is still on track for first confirmation?

Any word on Touring confirmation or do we think July is still on track for first confirmation?
I just picked up a Lucid tire kit from the Scottsdale Service Ctr. Had long talk with the service manager. My take is they believe they’re on track for the projected number, but the situation with supply for the interior parts is still a bit tentative for them. Q2 numbers would be telling.
By the ways, there were 6 cars ready for delivery, 4 of which had the covers on. These covers look nice and they even have the Lucid emblem. Not available for purchase, though.
I asked him about the leak in bunnylebowski’s car. He said he wasn’t aware but suspected some seal problems, too.
Didn’t look like they’re busy, which is a good thing. I saw at least 2 employees and the manager on premise. They have 4 service bays at this location.

I just picked up a Lucid tire kit from the Scottsdale Service Ctr. Had long talk with the service manager. My take is they believe they’re on track for the projected number, but the situation with supply for the interior parts is still a bit tentative for them. Q2 numbers would be telling.
By the ways, there were 6 cars ready for delivery, 4 of which had the covers on. These covers look nice and they even have the Lucid emblem. Not available for purchase, though.
I asked him about the leak in bunnylebowski’s car. He said he wasn’t aware but suspected some seal problems, too.
Didn’t look like they’re busy, which is a good thing. I saw at least 2 employees and the manager on premise. They have 4 service bays at this location.
I think they're pretty busy. I think they get pretty frequent deliveries of new cars (almost daily). And if they are slightly less busy, they're flying them to places like Millbrae. There's also the mobile service.

Also, they're thinking they're going to outgrow the current space pretty quickly.

I think they're pretty busy. I think they get pretty frequent deliveries of new cars (almost daily). And if they are slightly less busy, they're flying them to places like Millbrae. There's also the mobile service.

Also, they're thinking they're going to outgrow the current space pretty quickly.
I wish to see them not busy and their service not needed because that could mean no issues with these cars.

Haha, you went and bought a tire kit? I thought you picked up an EQS?

Haha, you went and bought a tire kit? I thought you picked up an EQS?
We did, but it didn't come with a tire kit. And I figure it the tire kit's good enough for the Dream, it should be sufficient for my wife's EQS. Plus, whenever my Air comes, I can use it, too.

With 700 cars produced in Q1 and less than 2000 cars produced to date, I can definitely see it being a while until the first Touring confirmation goes out. With 30,000 reservations, I imagine they got plenty more Grand Touring and Grand Touring Performance reservations to bump 99% Pures out of 2022.

I wish to see them not busy and their service not needed because that could mean no issues with these cars.
They're busy with all of the cars being delivered for PDI to support 8 states.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back