Tire inflator kit requires extension cord for 12v

TCGT

Cars
Grand Touring
I’m using what I’m almost certain is the identical tire inflator / flat repair kit from Lucid (mine was originally from Tesla), but the 12v cord is too short to reach anything but the right rear tire. So, I’m checking for extension cords made for 12v outlets but not clear what gauge is necessary. Anyone know?

I’m using what I’m almost certain is the identical tire inflator / flat repair kit from Lucid (mine was originally from Tesla), but the 12v cord is too short to reach anything but the right rear tire. So, I’m checking for extension cords made for 12v outlets but not clear what gauge is necessary. Anyone know?
Hm, someone should measure the cord on theirs (I would, but mine is in service for minor things). I recall it being a really long cord?

Otherwise I’m also interested in an extension :)

They might not necessarily be identical- the Lucid one is stickered with a higher max. speed limit (maybe different sealant?) so there may be other differences, although they are likely made by the same company.

They might not necessarily be identical- the Lucid one is stickered with a higher max. speed limit (maybe different sealant?) so there may be other differences, although they are likely made by the same company.
Yes, you’re right, the Lucid tire sealant canister I bought has a higher speed rating than the Tesla. Otherwise looks to be the same product. Strange that it has such a short cord…still looking for a solution. 2k + road trip starts tomorrow!

I just plug mine into the adapter that I have in the armrest for the radar detector and it works fine.

USB A Male to 12V Car Cigarette Lighter Socket Female Converter Cable (8W Max) https://a.co/fmx8709

1B8D0CE1-A22A-4078-988E-641A82CC5815.jpeg

Interesting. Didn’t see that. Definitely worked but only tried it for a couple seconds. Guess could get extension cord instead .

KUNCAN 26FT Cigarette Lighter Extension Cord - 26 Feet 12V/24V Male Plug to Female Socket Adapter 14AWG Heavy Duty Extension Cable with LED Light 15A Fuse Auto Power for Car Tire Pump, Air Compressor https://a.co/6Ysq7sr

This one has a 10’ power cord. Seems to otherwise compare well to the Lucid one but way cheaper… thoughts? Smile Kit

This one has a 10’ power cord. Seems to otherwise compare well to the Lucid one but way cheaper… thoughts? Smile Kit
Not sure if it's meant for ev tires is my only concern

Back