• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Inflating tires

Hmmm, I've never had to remove the Aeros on my 19s when I've added air. I wonder if it's just how your 19s line up with the rims
The rev 1 was a PITA. Rev 2 made it easier with a redesign.

I thought Snafu and I were in the same batch. I got mine just before the plant shutdown in May 2022.
Did you replace your wheels? Also, if the wheel covers are interchangeable, it is possible that service could have put them on...

Be careful with valve extensions. One owner mentioned that his extensions were cracked by a car wash rail which left him with four flats.

Hmmm, I've never had to remove the Aeros on my 19s when I've added air. I wonder if it's just how your 19s line up with the rims
Nope, the opening for the stem opening in the 19" Aeros is really small, so I have to pry off that one section to attach my inflator to measure and fill the tires. My car was delivered in September 2022. I have been surprised that my range over a week of driving (@300 miles) on the 20s has been fairly close to that of my 19s... until the temps dropped this weekend. I think I do miss my 19s, though. P.S. You'll be relieved to hear that I did not drive my AGT in a recent funeral procession; no incidents this time.

The rev 1 was a PITA. Rev 2 made it easier with a redesign.
I bought these items at Harbor freight and after spending a little time with a grinder wheel they work fine without removing the aero covers. Here's a pic.

Attachments

• IMG_9891.jpeg
    IMG_9891.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 63
Back