Terrible Service

unTesla

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid GT, Rivian R1S
I want to love this car. I have tried to be a good community member. But, frankly the service (or lack there of) I am receiving from the Tyson, VA center is so disappointing that I at wits end. Despite several assurances from Customer Care, the service people don't call and they have repeatedly failed to follow up on outstanding items. Any suggestions about how to escalate this. I just want the car to work.

I want to love this car. I have tried to be a good community member. But, frankly the service (or lack there of) I am receiving from the Tyson, VA center is so disappointing that I at wits end. Despite several assurances from Customer Care, the service people don't call and they have repeatedly failed to follow up on outstanding items. Any suggestions about how to escalate this. I just want the car to work.
What are the issues?

Ask to speak to the Regional Manager

Just another data poinrt: I emailed CustomerCare 8 days ago. Got a prompt reply that Service would contact me, which hasn't happened yet.
I've just emailed CC again to let Lucid know I'm still waiting.

I can't agree more with this.
I have had a very bad service experience! Yes everyone is pleasant if/when they return calls or you meet CS at the service center.
I love the car, no mobility problems or even resets, but the QC is very poor. Wondering how such things pass QC checks.
Believe it or not, my AT has an AP door on it. Yes all will be well as usual, but this could take another 5 weeks and if I don't follow up, probably never.

Back